Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Real Vs. Fakes

I'm a novice to the site and I want to know if there is any way or anything that I need to know to help differentiate the fake files from the real. Do I key in on the fn, desc, title or what. Its frustrating. can anyone help?

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    Find files that match the size that your desired file should be. Also, use previewers like AVI previewer and Kazaa-lite preview. www.verifieddownloads.com has verified Kazaa-lite downloads, but it's hard to get sources on a lot of these files.

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    Wise Kvcd Maker/PIMP
    You can also make it easier by just cliking on a verified hash but the downfall is its hard to find sources sometimes. And always use AVI Preview when downloading just to make sure.

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    Thanks. That brings me to another problem. I've tried to preview in avi preview but all I get is a black screen. What does this mean?

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    Not completely sure about this, but i think you should collect a fair amount of bits for Avi-preview being able to show you the video content you're downloading.
    Also make sure to install the required videocodec.
    (Most video's are encoded with the DivX codec , the lastest version for now is 5.0.5 which you can download from www.divx.com, the basic version should be more than good, unless u also like to encode videomaterial yourself).Peace

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    I find most of the movies I download don't work with AVI Preview, mostly because they're not avi's or use some codec it doesn't work with. Or just because.

7. File Sharing   -   #7
    Wise Kvcd Maker/PIMP
    Did u try to open up the .dat file and if u did and it still doesn't work just copy the .dat file and rename to .avi or .mpg and view with whatever player u use

8. File Sharing   -   #8
    Poster
    AVI Preview isnt the sole anser to everything...ive d/loaded a lot of movies and half way through i remember to preview them..some times avi just wont render the movie...but when its finished the movie will play in any media player so long as all the codecs are installed...so all kazaa users dnt put all ya money on avi preview..it helps a lot but there are times when it just kicks the bucket

9. File Sharing   -   #9
    mogadishu's Avatar {}"_++()_><.,{}}[":+
    unless the file isnt .avi
    signature removed, check the boardrules.

10. File Sharing   -   #10
    Also, a good way to see if a file is fake(if you have numerous soucres for the file) is to scroll through the file names. Usually, if it is fake, you will find 1 or 2 filenames that are different than the file you have searched for.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast