Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast

Thread: BT Guru

Sexeh BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Actually I can sum that up even better and into one sentence.

FST just took away the middle ground.
    Do not pm me for invites. At the moment I will not be participating here in that regard. I will ignore your pm.

2. BitTorrent   -   #52
    Poster BT Rep: +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80
    Quote Originally Posted by WowZrBowser View Post

What would really make this rank any differant that the CR anyways?
    there were rules that came with CR title.

ex: if there is a CR for XYZ site than FSTer are not supposed to trade XYZ account. Also, if there is CR for XYZ site, FSTer can trade their invites and CR were not supposed to ban 'em.

I don't think there will be any such rule with this 'guru' title.

3. BitTorrent   -   #53
    TheFoX's Avatar www.arsebook.com
    Unfortunately, life is always full of disappointment, especially when we experiment. FST is no different, in that the administration wish to change how something works.

Sometimes when we grow, we get pains (growing pains), which is a by-product of evolution. FST is evolving, as was TPG, and many other communities. Sometimes we do things wrong, for the right reasons, or right, for the wrong reasons.

A forum is like a baby, growing into adulthood. As time progresses, so existing ideas become untenable, while new ideas spring up to replace them.

As with all things new, some will embrace them, and some won't. Our feelings towards how we perceive a change is what makes us unique.

I don't think Brandon is overreacting, because that is how he feels about the scenario, whereas others think differently. I respect Brandon for his stance on the matter, irrespective of how I feel.

I think that Brandon deserves respect for standing by his ideals, regardless of how others, including FST staff, feel. Tolerance of each other is the very basic building block of diplmacy. 'I may not agree with you, but I respect your right to your own beliefs'.
    Quote Originally Posted by OlegL
    You are one of the nicest and most mature people on this board; I would never ignore someone like you.

4. BitTorrent   -   #54
    Alco23's Avatar Karma... BT Rep: +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23
    I nominate SHUVT *pokemon voice*

Sharing the love

5. BitTorrent   -   #55
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFoX View Post
    Unfortunately, life is always full of disappointment, especially when we experiment. FST is no different, in that the administration wish to change how something works.

Sometimes when we grow, we get pains (growing pains), which is a by-product of evolution. FST is evolving, as was TPG, and many other communities. Sometimes we do things wrong, for the right reasons, or right, for the wrong reasons.

A forum is like a baby, growing into adulthood. As time progresses, so existing ideas become untenable, while new ideas spring up to replace them.

As with all things new, some will embrace them, and some won't. Our feelings towards how we perceive a change is what makes us unique.

I don't think Brandon is overreacting, because that is how he feels about the scenario, whereas others think differently. I respect Brandon for his stance on the matter, irrespective of how I feel.

I think that Brandon deserves respect for standing by his ideals, regardless of how others, including FST staff, feel. Tolerance of each other is the very basic building block of diplmacy. 'I may not agree with you, but I respect your right to your own beliefs'.
    I agree with you and I'm all for evolution and change. But I think that change should be evolution, meaning if it's broke FIX it, make it better and evolve it to work the way it should, don't just abandon it.
    Do not pm me for invites. At the moment I will not be participating here in that regard. I will ignore your pm.

6. BitTorrent   -   #56
    There isnt much difference really. Truly think with the new layout it will be much better. Think most have agreed on that. Have gone over how I feel about this with you through pm message and if you choose not to take any of my points and simply believe your initial reaction then so be it. Have also asked that you bare with the change. If ties we have are that good you wouldnt walk that fast would you...

7. BitTorrent   -   #57
    Quote Originally Posted by RealitY View Post
    There isnt much difference really. Truly think with the new layout it will be much better. Think most have agreed on that. Have gone over how I feel about this with you through pm message and if you choose not to take any of my points and simply believe your initial reaction then so be it. Have also asked that you bare with the change. If ties we have are that good you wouldnt walk that fast would you...
    You already walked though. As I said to you in pm, the correct way to go about this would have been to have waited till you have come up with a new plan before destroying the old one.

I believe what I see, and what I see as of now is what I've already said. If you wan't to change my reaction please do, but it'll only chance when I see change on your part.

8. BitTorrent   -   #58
    Well I disagree with you then so be it. Weve already gone over this in detail through pm message also. The CR thing had to go and no suprise we werent going to please all. If you have anything to say you know my MSN and are welcome to contact me about it...

9. BitTorrent   -   #59
    removed.
    Last edited by Brandon; 02-22-2008 at 10:22 PM.

10. BitTorrent   -   #60
    Defy's Avatar Be Kind BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    What a good idea.

For starters I'd definitely nominate;
    - Stoi
    - DV8Type

Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast