Page 1 of 15 123411 ... LastLast

Thread: BT Guru

We mentioned something new so here is what weve got so far.
    Feel free to post any suggestions for this...
    BT Guru

We’ve created a new rank titled BT Guru on the site. This rank will be given to BT staff that are an asset to the community and this site. They have been noticed as active members of this community as well as their own. They are of assistants to the members here and at their sites. It’s doubtful this rank will be given to any of the newer BT staff though it’s possible. There might even be a possibility a member that isn’t BT staff receive this rank.

Those that spend their time on FST to lurk and ban will not receive this rank. If any chosen as BT Gurus have an issue with a member we ask they attempt to sort it politely. We also ask our members to respect these members and their site rules. The knowledge they have and their presence here is part of what makes this section along with countless great members here.

With the recent removal or the Community Rep. rank we’ve thought how we could show gratitude to those that were great to have as such. We also wanted something in place for those that might stand out within the section.

Note than any member is welcome to post in this thread with suggestions who should receive this rank. Though don’t post asking for this rank as it will be a decision for Staff to decide on...

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Please do not be so vain as to nominate yourself.

yo

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Debate is overrated BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    Good idea.
    The disappearance of the Community Rep has had bad feedback from many people and this is a good way to get things that got out of hand a little more straightened out.
    It's like a moral reapairement.
    First of all i think stoi should receive the rank.

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    SgtMajor's Avatar Shut up u Lovely Boi BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    For Starters:

DV8Type
    DkRe8ive1
    TheFox
    RvT
    Stoi
    Vidde
    Kingrob
    Seppypom

For either their knowledge they bring to the BT world, not just what they produce here but elsewhere too, and they mostly share that with us and not just keep it to themselves, or their ability in to go out of their way to help members here, and not just members of their site who happen to be members here but other members too.

This list is by no means exhaustive, and I may add to it as this thread evolves.
    Yes Sir, I'm Right On It!!

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Stoi Stoi Stoi Stoi

and the SgtMajor.

U2VjdGlvbjQ3

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    whiteyes's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22
    stoi
    rvt
    TheFoX
    DV8Type
    DkRe8ive1
    Brandon
    Vidde
    seppypom
    SgtMajor

i nominate them. all are respectful and bring knowledge to FST. they're always helpful to solve people's problem.

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    RVT and stoi

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    Artemis's Avatar ¿ןɐɯɹou ǝq ʎɥʍ BT Rep: +3
    Although he is keeping a low profile atm, I'm surprised no one has mentioned Brandon ? he is another helpful community rep and always answered peoples questions.

4d7920686f76657263726166742069732066756c6c206f662065656c73

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    fOrUmAs's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75
    This is great idea,love it

but also i woudnt give to just every staff member that is here,if he want that rank he should be active here not like others who said im staff member and get that rank and after that they are gone...

people who really deserve this title are

stoi
    DV8Type
    DkRe8ive1
    Polarbear

http://www.downforeveryoneorjustme.com/

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    Poster BT Rep: +2
    i would recomend stoi,Kingrob,ITS,viddie,TheFoX,DV8Type a lot of people deserve this rank i dont know of.....may be the quality of suggestion/recomendation/nomination could be improved if only those who are member here for more then 1 year are allowed to post here or given preference

"All that is gold does not glitter;all that is long does not last;All that is old does not wither; not all that is over is past..... "

Page 1 of 15 123411 ... LastLast