Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Sct Will Face Onik Ghost Soon

Feeling's Avatar SceneTorrents Staff
    Quote Originally Posted by jasperr View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiantian View Post
    how can S*T disable user for no reason?

are you serious???

People like you NEED to remember one thing here. IT'S NOT YOUR SITE OR YOUR ACCOUNT! being a member of any site is a privelage not a rite... you are pwned the momment you sign up.. in otherwords, you are a guest in someone elses house and if they suddenly decide your no longer welcome,.... them BOOM your out! thats it, end of story... no explinations required.

when will you thick headed people get this.. some people around here seem to think they run shit, that just urks me.... but, it makes me fall out of my seat laughing my ass off when they get punked and realise the'yre just CHUMPS on the block like the rest of us... lol

anyways.... reguards

Wayhey! Someone who gets it

2. BitTorrent   -   #42
    DrParker's Avatar Pro Seeder BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    Quote Originally Posted by one2one View Post
    yes the staff disabled me for the second time they thought i`m cheater from November hehehehe

is that make any sense yes for me they need some money so they disabled

any users from countries like me (....)

although i spent lot money to have

seed box for this site especially

yes the will face Oink destiny soon and remember that thread and one2one

if sct staff said that u are cheater-you are one so dont do the
    crime if u cant do the time..
    oh and you need to say thanks that they even let you stay one single day,
    sct is the best and for the best guys only and it will stay like that if u like
    or not..
    Last edited by DrParker; 02-23-2008 at 04:28 PM.

3. BitTorrent   -   #43
    These kind of threads are really funny to read... Lol @ FeeFee :p
    IT's like a convict saying, i'm innocent or a madman saying i'm not mad :p
    Cheaters go like.... i never cheated in my life

4. BitTorrent   -   #44
    Quote Originally Posted by jasperr View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiantian View Post
    how can S*T disable user for no reason?

are you serious???

People like you NEED to remember one thing here. IT'S NOT YOUR SITE OR YOUR ACCOUNT! being a member of any site is a privelage not a rite... you are pwned the momment you sign up.. in otherwords, you are a guest in someone elses house and if they suddenly decide your no longer welcome,.... them BOOM your out! thats it, end of story... no explinations required.

when will you thick headed people get this.. some people around here seem to think they run shit, that just urks me.... but, it makes me fall out of my seat laughing my ass off when they get punked and realise the'yre just CHUMPS on the block like the rest of us... lol

anyways.... reguards
    I don't think so.

Every private tracker needs users, without its members the site would no longer exist. In this case its not a privilege to be a part of ScT. Its a privilege for ScT to have all these users with seedboxes and insane speeds. Do you really think ScT would be where it is today if it wasn't for those members who took time out of their everyday schedule in order to upload the latest releases and spend countless money on seedboxes.

And about the example you gave(which was really pathetic imho). I don't need to have a guest in my house, I can survive without having any guests on the other hand ScT can't survive without its users. The site needs members in order to survive.

ScT DOESN'T own you. You can leave when you want.

5. BitTorrent   -   #45
    good luck any way

6. BitTorrent   -   #46
    Poster BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    meh do you really think that what happened to Oink will happen to them just because your account was disabled?

but i have to agree with you. it's pretty unfair that entire countries are banned for what the users did. you shouldn't punish a group for what the individuals in that group do. :/

7. BitTorrent   -   #47
    one2one's Avatar SEED FOR EVEV BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    that`s the time to close the thread may thanks for all opinion and i`m sorry for that i`m cheater without any proofs just they like the sct only not face the facts

8. BitTorrent   -   #48
    kooftspc11's Avatar WWW.STFU.LOL BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    LOL

nothing like indirect threats to get your point across

9. BitTorrent   -   #49
    dragos's Avatar . BT Rep: +11BT Rep +11BT Rep +11
    Quote Originally Posted by lackoflife View Post
    you shouldn't punish a group for what the individuals in that group do. :/
    really ? If the group consists of individuals, aren't the individuals actions that define the group ? Doesn't make much sense your statement

10. BitTorrent   -   #50
    Poster BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    neither does yours

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast