Page 1 of 9 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: I'm getting tired from this

BlueLabel's Avatar everybody jump BT Rep: +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65
    sorry for doing that but I had many giveaways lately and each one I saw the same word
    "please I need it"
    "pleas that one is good for my study"
    "I looking for along time to that one"
    the same shit over and over

but lets see in real how much they "realy" want it
    p.s
    what you going to see its only little exmple, there is more

most of them barely touch their account

same thing here^^^

and the same here ^^^

and as I said before I have more of this kind

so what I should do now??? stop giveaway???
    Last edited by BlueLabel; 02-22-2008 at 10:59 AM.

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Hrvoje's Avatar mr. nice guy BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    give away only to trusted members?
    Need FTN,FSC

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Poster BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    ahh is this libble or something? i think you still should because lots of good members will miss out if everyone stop giveaways. it's just unfortunate that some members just want it for no reasons..

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Sylar666's Avatar Kingpin BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Sadly agree...I do not see any point in further giveaways. Most of my invitees scarcely use their accounts. Let alone, I changed my mind recently on this issue: it is not much better than trading an invite. At the end of the day, even giving the invite "for free" You invite and let in a complete stranger, no matter how decent and charming he appears. And that is a risk - factor.
    A malis vituperari laus est.

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    bikernin's Avatar KatanaLover BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    its sad but true. what you could do is just look around for requests and help those in need. usually someone who opens a thread for a particular site needs it more than people who just grab something from giveaways just to see how it is or to collect

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    fOrUmAs's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75
    yea i can also see in my invites tree very poor members,but in general its ok

and yea its always fun to watch words like

"please that one is good for my study" (one of my favorit)

http://www.downforeveryoneorjustme.com/

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    znik's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    That's true.
    A lot of friends I have invited in the past haven't used their accounts as well.

However, the most retarded thing is to giveaway your account when you no longer need it.
    I prefer an inactive invitee than someone who gives away his account because he doesn't like it any more.
    I always ask my invitees to delete their account if they no longer need it, than give it away to a stranger.

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    DyNast's Avatar What's My Age Again? BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    That's true, I've experienced a similar situation, and I can say that's pretty frustrating... but that was some time ago, now I never invite people, let's call it "randomly" from FST

I've figured that's not fair to me, the tracker I invite them to and the other people who really need this invite

You just gotta give the invite for someone you trust and know that he is going to take a good care of his account, and that way both invitee and tracker wins
    Of course, you can never know what you invitee is gonna do...

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    kyuuchi's Avatar <O.O> BT Rep: +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40
    There are just way too many of these kind of people out there. Even in giveaways that ask for ratio proof, most people provides really crap proof that had hardly any activity.

I've limited my giveaway to sites which I think they could use some fresh members and of course invites get refilled really fast. I figured, I could take my chances and hope occasionally bump into a nice invitee who actually use the site. For people who don't use it, thats for the auto pruning script to do the job.

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    BlueLabel's Avatar everybody jump BT Rep: +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65
    but you never know if the people you invite is going to use the account or not
    I ask for ratio proofs and profile links, but I'm well known that most of people put only their best proofs and they still have some trackers with bad ratio
    but there is along distance from bad ratio member to inactive members
    I preffer inviting bad ratio member than inactive member
    members with bad ratio are members that use the aacount and thats fine, they just need to upload more..
    but inactive members with 0.00 up 0.00 down are just collector that ask for that tracker cause its rare or they can get good offer on that account in other furom trackers or via PM

Page 1 of 9 1234 ... LastLast