Thread: Cd Crack For Warcraft

could someone give a walkthrough for installing the cd crack. i have followed everyone's instructions but it wont work. have renamed files, different cracks, different downloads of game. but still wont run without cd. could someone please help. this would be helpful to me, and also those who could apply it to other games.

thanks

2. Games   -   #2
    omg :\ you just copy the startup icon for the cd crack then paste it in the warcraft 3 folder... when it asks to overwrite then hit yes

3. Games   -   #3
    Poster
    This is the fourth topic about this in the last month.
    Never had any problems with it myself.

4. Games   -   #4
    Originally posted by Stonecoldfreak1@2 August 2003 - 04:06
    omg :\ you just copy the startup icon for the cd crack then paste it in the warcraft 3 folder... when it asks to overwrite then hit yes
    This is exactly right. Close this thread now!

5. Games   -   #5
    do you have to remane the crack to overwrite the warcraft III.exe. the crack is a warcraft 3.exe. i have tried both and is doesnt work\

6. Games   -   #6
    also does file version make a difference for the crack. does warcraft need to be updated to apply the crack.

7. Games   -   #7
    Yes file versions affect which crack you need. No you don't need to update Warcraft, but if you want the latest fixes, you will need to manually update it (you need the original war3.exe) and then find the latest crack.