Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sending Commands To Klite

i wana creat a program to control a part of klite or just kazaa i can close put in in systry and thats it but when i want to pauze a download or resume it noting hapent i use the code to pauze or resume a download from

http://kazaasearch.narod.ru/KazaaCommands.htm
    noting happent i wana do this in vb 6 can you help me i couldt find info in google so there voor i came here i hoop you can help me .
    Thnx

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    Mr. Blunt's Avatar n00b
    Originally posted by thughack@2 August 2003 - 05:49
    i wana creat a program to control a part of klite or just kazaa i can close put in in systry and thats it but when i want to pauze a download or resume it noting hapent i use the code to pauze or resume a download from

noting happent i wana do this in vb 6 can you help me i couldt find info in google so there voor i came here i hoop you can help me .
    Thnx
    To bad, i didn't understand ONE word you said. I only understood the title.

This program would be good. Unless K-Lite already has its shortcuts to close the program into the system tray and stuff like that.

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    I'm not sure though I thought those commands no longer applied, though I'm just guessing since I know that site goes a way back. Although I had used the pTrack toolbar at one time which was very nice. Also there is a guy floating around here that is putting something similar together called KazIE, which also looked interesting. If you do a search on forum it'll pop up.

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    I think i need to work on my english :-(

And if those commands can't work then do you know how i can get the right commands to send ?

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    cborga1985
    Originally posted by thughack@2 August 2003 - 01:49

Thnx
    if i am correct, that is coding is for md5. info on md5 here

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    you need to do something like this:

Code:
    Private Declare Function FindWindow Lib "user32" Alias "FindWindowA" (ByVal lpClassName As String, ByVal lpWindowName As String) As Long

Private Declare Function SendMessage Lib "user32" Alias "SendMessageA" (ByVal hWnd As Long, ByVal wMsg As Long, ByVal wParam As Long, ByVal lParam As String) As Long

Private Const WM_COMMAND = &H111

Private Sub Form_Load()

Dim classstring as string
        Dim hwndKazaa as long

classstring = "KaZaA" & vbNullString
        hwndkazaa = FindWindow(classstring, vbNullString)

If hwndkazaa > 0 Then
            Call SendMessage(hwndkazaa, WM_COMMAND, 32891, vbNullString)
        End If

End Sub

This would send the 'disconnect' message to Kazaa - the 32891 in the SendMessage command is the decimal equivalent of the 0x807B shown on http://kazaasearch.narod.ru/KazaaCommands.htm.

7. File Sharing   -   #7
    Thnx Thats What i needed So i just have to turn the code into decimal equivalent i think i can do that :-) Thnx Thnx Thnx i was looking for the thing i did wrong thnx .

8. File Sharing   -   #8
    Thats great but does anyone know how to send a command to begin searching for a song?

9. File Sharing   -   #9
    ok i got already alot help and thnx for that but how can i get the code's for other button's . thnx

10. File Sharing   -   #10
    I suggest you PM ptrack, as I mentioned the toolbar ptrack has is very nice. I was a bit suprised to see him here, if he is, and he seemed willing to help. The website for pTrack is at pTrack in case you want a look.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast