Thread: [HELP] TDC Staff

Poster BT Rep: +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17
    Ok somebody on TDC has a very similar username to me, he cheated his ratio and got banned and then they took my account as a dup acc and I got banned as well.

My account had a ratio of 15+ with 70GB Uploaded and 5GB Downloaded.

I really need some help with this and the people from the IRC channel aren't responding.

Please, I really REALLY like TDC and its a great DVDR tracker and I would like to sort this all out. Thank you.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    SenorBubbz's Avatar /¨_¨°.-.§.-.°¨_¨\ BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    If you love it so much, why are you giving it away?
    o hai

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    kyuuchi's Avatar <O.O> BT Rep: +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40
    Quote Originally Posted by SenorBubbz View Post
    he's not giving away anything. His account was disabled because the staff thought he was a dupe, now he's seeking help to get his account back. Nightmeare is the staff member of TDC here, he might able to help.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    SgtMajor's Avatar Shut up u Lovely Boi BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Scooby dooby doo, where are you:

https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bit...veaway--278537

As if you will get your account back.
    Yes Sir, I'm Right On It!!

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    SenorBubbz's Avatar /¨_¨°.-.§.-.°¨_¨\ BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by kyuuchi View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by SenorBubbz View Post
    he's not giving away anything. His account was disabled because the staff thought he was a dupe, now he's seeking help to get his account back. Nightmeare is the staff member of TDC here, he might able to help.
    https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bit...veaway--278537

Either the dupe account is his (as in he has two accounts and gave away one) or it's just a plain lie.

Feel free to prove me wrong though.
    o hai

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    Poster BT Rep: +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17
    how would you like me to prove you wrong?
    the account that is MINE is "th3wolfpwns" and the account that was the person who cheated was "th3wolf". "th3wolf" got banned for cheating and my account was called a dup, even though the ip's WONT match up if a mod checks them

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    TDC ***** BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDVDClub Rules:
    We here at TheDVDClub believe invites should be given freely, to users who you trust. Remember, there actions will reflect on you, so think twice before inviting any random person.
    Well you didn't know or trust them.

Trading accounts is forbidden! Anyone caught trading their account will have there account banned and will never be allowed to use the tracker again. This is for the trader and the tradee.
    This goes for giveaways too!

Do NOT try to cheat the system. We will know and there are no second chances!!
    These are from the rules page. Should have read them.

Since you missed the rules page it was also on the home page.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDVDClub Index
    Staff are already on the look out for dupe accounts and cheaters. We have already found and banned some new and existing users for this, dont be lame and try to cheat the system, you will be caught.
    Spooky
    Last edited by Spooky; 02-22-2008 at 11:59 PM.