Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Give Away (not invites ;)

Anti-Trader Inc. BT Rep: +5
    What.cd, dont you just love the site?

So I got the invite, and downloaded a couple of albums. I'm down 100 mbs, so i seed for a couple of weeks on my 256 kbps - surprise surprise, no one wants to download what I'm seeding :p

Cuttting to the chase, I've been on whatcd for a couple months now and here are me stats:

Ratio: 1.xx | Uploaded: 1xx.xx MB | Downloaded: 1xx.xx MB :p

So while technically I am a member of the best music tracker, I am unable to download anything due to:
    1. Low upspeed.
    2. Fear/dislike of having a poor ratio :p

I would love to donate for ratio, but that is impossible on what.

So it'd be great if you buffered my account with 5-10 gigs so that I can download some of the more popular stuff too along with my kooky tastes and enjoy my time on whatcd.

Thanks for this generous offer; hope I'm considered

Cheers,
    anions

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #22
    jonny81985's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    Quote Originally Posted by anions View Post
    What.cd, dont you just love the site?

So I got the invite, and downloaded a couple of albums. I'm down 100 mbs, so i seed for a couple of weeks on my 256 kbps - surprise surprise, no one wants to download what I'm seeding :p

Cuttting to the chase, I've been on whatcd for a couple months now and here are me stats:

Ratio: 1.xx | Uploaded: 1xx.xx MB | Downloaded: 1xx.xx MB :p

So while technically I am a member of the best music tracker, I am unable to download anything due to:
    1. Low upspeed.
    2. Fear/dislike of having a poor ratio :p

I would love to donate for ratio, but that is impossible on what.

So it'd be great if you buffered my account with 5-10 gigs so that I can download some of the more popular stuff too along with my kooky tastes and enjoy my time on whatcd.

Thanks for this generous offer; hope I'm considered

Cheers,
    anions

Hey, sorry man I forgot to mention no music sites, they are a pain in the ass to seed on even with a box

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #23
    topmen's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +2
    HI!
    Can u please upload me som gigs on XWT?
    Im trying to have a positive ratio , but things have fu*ked up.
    I dont need much , just something about 5 gigs to have 3GB buffer so i can feel safe.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #24
    ch14637's Avatar Agent 47 BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    I've always been trying to watch T.V. (download stuff) on BitMeTV, but I can't because my antenna signal is weak. I want to improve my antenna signal (the ratio of my account) so that I can get better T.V.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #25
    VIZFX's Avatar Looking at You! BT Rep: +2
    Make sure you consider mamacita. He's a good generous person around here.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #26
    grimms's Avatar Excuse Me? BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    I second that, jon is a good member here, just don't apply if you feel like giving out your passkey is to vulnerable for you to deal with. Yoga Flame (Flame burns all armor).

Excuse Me?
    Didn't Think So!

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #27
    Poster BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Hi Jon:

thanks for providing such a splendid opportunity for the FST community, it would be a pleasure if you could consider me for this "helping hand" you are providing.

i have had only once accessed a seedbox which was provided a generous member here and i really appreciated it even though it lasted only 24 hours.

my personal connection is a drag when it comes to seeding elearning trackers, namely bitme and thevault for me. i have high regards for those two trackers as they are my learning source for school. i cannot download regularly from them, however, due to the fact that both are difficult to seedback. i do not want to constantly take a documentary on thevault knowing that i will never seed it back.

if you think you can help me to just build a buffer on the elearning trackers, i would be very grateful.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #28
    10 HUT! BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    I can vouch for jonny81985 as well. He's great with that RS account, he'll only do you well.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #29
    zedex's Avatar Borat Brother BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    well i guess its a long shot but as i undersatand you have a superb BOX so i would like you to prove it to me by seeding my NB acc wich i have a hard time buffering it .

graet giveaway budd ,and may the best man win !!!

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #30
    jonny81985's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    ok didnt get to read yet, just wanted to let you guys know i am off to work so i wont be around till later

jon

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast