Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Give Away (not invites ;)

Hrvoje's Avatar mr. nice guy BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    jonny81985 let me know
    Need FTN,FSC

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #32
    psychophil's Avatar Member BT Rep: +2
    Hey jonny, don't know how this works really, but I could definately do with about 20GB on my SCC acc.
    I'm asking as although I have a fairly new PC. I've basically run out of space, (filled 1TB ), so if you can help, I'd be eternally greatful.
    The Community is nothing without sharing !!!

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #33
    DISABLED PRIVS BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Hey Johnny.. Nice offer you got there!
    I'm not sure about your criterias for helping. I mean it's not like i have any trouble keeping my ratios at any site i'm a member of. For me it's just a matter of having a hard time advancing in user class (silly, i know). So if you have alot of requests from people who need your assistance more than I do, I don't want to stand in the way. However, if you got time over, i would appreciate any help at buffring my BitMeTV or ScL account

Cheers!
    danio
    Last edited by danio; 02-23-2008 at 07:33 PM.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #34
    fatcat69's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by danio View Post
    Hey Johnny.. Nice offer you got there!
    I'm not sure about your criterias for helping. I mean it's not like i have any trouble keeping my ratios at any site i'm a member of. For me it's just a matter of having a hard time advancing in user class (silly, i know). So if you have alot of requests from people who need your assistance more than I do, I don't want to stand in the way. However, if you got time over, i would appreciate any help at buffring my BitMeTV or ScL account

Cheers!
    danio
    Jon

Pick this guy.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #35
    jonny81985's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    Alright as per fatcats request, danio pm me. Still havent look through the rest yet,give me a lil time to do some research

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #36
    max59x's Avatar Super FST Member
    I really need this

Pm me

Very good offer

Kidding

The tracker I would love that you give me a hand would be BitMe or TheVault, why? because I love all the contents that BitMe offers, however I can only download few because of the ratio problem

I really like to know more about many knowledges that's why I would like you to boost me TheVault, It's really hard to seed there (too many content) and there stuff is interesting.

I don't need the invites that I'll win so If you need them they'll be yours

Thank you man your kind to people sharing your seedbox

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #37
    jonny81985's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    Max pm, ill see if i can help you out

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #38
    mamacita's Avatar Tarding is bad!! BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Have you found out yet if you can do this on BitMeTV? I know there were some concerns about ip changes. I'm mightily interested in some help on BitMeTV.
    Kindness goes a long way!

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #39
    The Gladiator's Avatar I Will Report You BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    I Can't Seed At Waffles!!

Hi jon!

I already try it with a seedbox, i know, it was with a cheaper one... But the truth is that i did something like 600Mb in some weeks! This is so sadly... I pay for the seedbox and then i didn't use it

But now i'm here and my fingers are crossed and i really think that you will pick up me, can be only to do 1Gb UP but you will!

Well thanks and it's a great "giveaway" definitely

"The mediocre teacher tells. The good teacher explains. The superior teacher demonstrates. The great teacher inspires."

**Don't PM me asking for invites**

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #40
    10 HUT! BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Hey Jon I dont really need it but I could use maybe say 30ish GB to make my ratio at a certain site 3. If you don't mind, PM.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast