Thread: Request for a friend :)

jonny81985's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    Hey guys this is a request (dont worry not for me) but for another FST member here. His name is FalconAce and i have known him for awhile. The only site he seeks is Sct. The truth is if i had an invite there I would send him one in a second but I dont wanna pay for it lol.

He really does deserve this guys, He is a great user here and at the other sites I have invited him to. For all you people out there who trust me please use that trust and offer him an Sct invite. He has waited very patiently for one, even going as far as not to request it in certain giveaways because he was humble enough to say that someone else deserved it more.

I know we dont see a lot of this around here, but lets make this a community and pull together and really help a guy out who needs it.

If you are worried about ratio or any of that because it is Sct, you have my word that if there is any probelm what so ever i will take care of it for him with my seedbox. So what do you guys say? Can we get together as a community and give a deserving member an invite he really wants/deserves?

I know alot of you guys and I must say I know there are a lot of good guys out there. So if any of you can help him out Im sure it'll make his day

thanks

Jon

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    Enlightened's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    why can't he ask for himself, if he really wants it? Jon , if U have S*T, already, why don't U donate and get him an Invite..since U "Trust" him soo much, I am just curious about the request and i hope he is NOT from Poland and Israel, cause, S*T has Banned those 2 countries, and anyone inviting those people from those countries will receive a the first time WARNING, !!
    Last edited by Enlightened; 02-23-2008 at 06:40 AM.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    Poster BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    i wish Falcon all the best, i hope there will be another giveaway soon otherwise S*T might feel generous and give users a new invite at New years again?

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    grimms's Avatar Excuse Me? BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    Jon i have to agree. He should make this request on his own, it costs nothing to sign up and advocate for himself. Also it cost's other members on ScT as well to get invites unless they were already rewarded an invite or two before hand. Also they just warned all members, if any current member invites users with israel or polish IP's? an instant ban of that users account and warning on the invitee will be displaced. Thats a HUGE risk to take my friend.

Excuse Me?
    Didn't Think So!

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    he is from Cananda lol, the reason he doesnt make his own request is because he doesnt really do request. I guess he believes if you a good member around here invites will find you. Either way the reason i requested for him is that he has been very patient. I was under the impression that some people have free invites from back just after X mad.

I guess if u can spare one please do, if not it didnt hurt to ask did it?

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    Neo's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    Man... you really are a good friend!!

I mean... I would give YOU an invite if I had one. I wouldn't give him an invite just because of what you've just said. So... he's not willing to spoil his dear reputation by requesting invites but he finds it o.k. that a friend of his does?

I understand that he believes it's o.k. that a a dirty "giveawayer" like you or me crawl here in the mud but he's too good for this? Only lounge material is he?

Anyway... as u might have noticed this is nothing against you.

Btw, don't know if you're aware of it but right now you only get invites to ScT by paying for them ( in the tracker that is ).

Cheers!

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    grimms's Avatar Excuse Me? BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    Jon you know it doesn't hurt to ask. If it were you? I would highly consider it(Your a great member here). You would get an invite(Through pm of course), we have discussed this in the past, but unfortunately some members will not recognize your friend(even someone like myself). Don't take my above comments personally, in anyway. It's just people rather know who's who through them, not anyone else. But you are a good damn friend.

Excuse Me?
    Didn't Think So!

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    FalconAce's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +2
    I just want to make it clear that even though I never asked Jon to do this, he still did it.

Why? Because he's a really really nice friend who doesn't ask for anything in return. He just does it to make someone happy. I can't be any more grateful for what he's doing as I doubt anyone else here would ever do such a thing.

So if you guys wanna flame, flame me instead. I just don't want anyone to mistake or abuse Jonny's generosity.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    psychophil's Avatar Member BT Rep: +2
    I too am after an invite to SCT, but I put up my own post, and I am still waiting patiently.
    Jon no offence, but get your friend to post.
    The Community is nothing without sharing !!!

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    LOl, wasnt really expecting this kind of reaction . I am sure falcon ace doesnt think he is to good to do requests or anything like that, I just dont think it is his personality to ask for things. Either way I never expected anyone to pay for one, i was just under the impression maybe someone had one back from Xmas when they gave them out. Either way next time i come across one I'll help him out. It didnt hurt to ask right .

To Grimms, thanks for compliment and i never take anything opinions negatively so you dont have to worry about that. Especially from you, your prob the most even sided guy here, so i always respect what you have to say

Anyways looks like this isnt gonna work

so................................clsoed