Page 1 of 10 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: So I just got an FTN acct...

Poster BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    Can i change the mail and/or password without getting banned?

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    singing_sol's Avatar ftn lover!!! BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    heehee if that would have been so eaasy u won't have got that invite

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    I didnt get an invite, i got an acct

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    singing_sol's Avatar ftn lover!!! BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    thats what man try not to do so or else consequences could be too good to be true and yeah why don't u ask the FTN staff to help u lol

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Sexeh BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Enjoy it for the short time you have it bro
    Do not pm me for invites. At the moment I will not be participating here in that regard. I will ignore your pm.

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    Sorry, I dont mean to get into your site in such a way, but I've been trying to get in there a while. I'm a good member and I always seed back more than I download, so if you try to find me by looking for a new leecher, that wont be the way to do it

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    bunny67's Avatar THE ORIGINAL BUNNY! BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by Argyle View Post
    Sorry, I dont mean to get into your site in such a way, but I've been trying to get in there a while. I'm a good member and I always seed back more than I download, so if you try to find me by looking for a new leecher, that wont be the way to do it
    oh he will find you ,that account you got will get disabled soon as you log in if not by the end of the day

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    I'm a good member and I always seed back more than I download, so if you try to find me by looking for a new leecher, that wont be the way to do it
    Yea everyone says that

Were you blood by any chance? Cuz that dude just got canned and he was seeding like 40 torrents
    Last edited by Brandon; 02-23-2008 at 11:50 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Do not pm me for invites. At the moment I will not be participating here in that regard. I will ignore your pm.

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    SCR's Avatar H2SO4 BT Rep: +4
    Can i change the mail and/or password without getting banned?
    Tell the username to Brandon . He can change the mail for you i am sure he will do it gladly
    P.S Brandon you made a thread in the music section .(maybe u find some good sugestions in that thread)
    “Majority rule only works if you're also considering individual rights. Because you can't have five wolves and one sheep voting on what to have for supper.”

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    Quote Originally Posted by SCR View Post
    P.S Brandon you made a thread in the music section .(maybe u find some good sugestions in that thread)
    oh sweet I had forgotten all about it. thanks for reminding me

How is comcast treating you argyle?
    Last edited by Brandon; 02-23-2008 at 11:58 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Page 1 of 10 1234 ... LastLast