Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Seedbox comparison

SgtMajor's Avatar Shut up u Lovely Boi BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by Neo View Post
    P.S. @ Sargeant: But what speeds do you really get. I mean, stable, sustainable speeds...
    Currently seeding 10 torrents to 5 trackers at 6.3MB/s, and has been for at least the last 3 hours since I got back.

Down I cap at 4MB/s to prevent disk overload.

I am not an 0Day uploader, so I do not need need blistering speeds, but each to their own, the only bad things you hear about hosting are customer service, agreed - it could do with being better, and from those that can afford much better specs & boxes who laugh looking down at Hosting, to them I say so what - it does me
    Yes Sir, I'm Right On It!!

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    Poster BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    From what I'm reading, it appears the top two eu providers are leaseweb and hosting-ie. I am still curious about vectoral. However, I will proceed to negotiate with these providers into getting the prices I want. They always want customers and we can leverage that over them.

Thanks for the great responses!

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    Kapone's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +11BT Rep +11BT Rep +11
    @dythim I thought when I first signed up that 2000 gigs a month was going to be WAY more then enough for me. Of course little did know..LMAO.. I cut way back until the end of the month. Could I get by with 2000 gigs yes. But I do like helping out my sites and love to seed back a ton. Eventually I will be going with more gigs but the price is a little steep to do that now......

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    Poster BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    I feel the same way. I currently have 2 TB allocated traffic with softlayer and I usually go over because I enjoy seeding. It's my way of giving back to the great private tracker communities out there.

B/w traffic is definitely expensive especially when you need more but hey, who doesn't!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12