Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Pisexy Problem

14,755 is the number now, if you must know

U2VjdGlvbjQ3

2. BitTorrent   -   #52
    Quote Originally Posted by SAM View Post
    look guys,they did what any descent tracker will do
    they were closed for a long time they open up and gave a chance to more than 3000 new members but most of them didn't appreciate it.
    what does that even mean? if there's nothing I need to download that doesn't mean I don't "appreciate" the site.
    This whole thing is kinda , why open signups in the first place then..

3. BitTorrent   -   #53
    Poster
    This happened to a buddy of mine as well.

Their logic is simple, although a tad harsh, use the tracker,
    or don't have an account at all.

They actually had about 10,000 new users sign up due to the hype,
    and clearly, not all were using their accounts.

Luckily, I started seeding as soon as I joined, and the account is still in good standing.

Most trackers give users 30 - 60 days before they auto-prune, but I guess
    PiSexy was more strict in how they went about things.

I guess it's "Use it" or "Lose it" without warning.

Plus, I'm sure the admins saw the many threads in forums from people
    trading their Pisexy accounts, and decided to take drastic measures.

4. BitTorrent   -   #54
    Well, I signed up to use the account, and I had signed in yesterday. It's just that there wasn't anything to DL. Why to force it upon myself? I don't trade or anything bad like that. Kind of weird.

5. BitTorrent   -   #55
    Quote Originally Posted by Hiccup View Post
    Well, I signed up to use the account, and I had signed in yesterday. It's just that there wasn't anything to DL. Why to force it upon myself? I don't trade or anything bad like that. Kind of weird.
    I second this.

Signed up because of the hype and after logged in, i'm very disappointed. Design is bad, navigate around is very difficult cause they have so much categories and torrents. Many categories has no torrent at all. Beside, the announcement box and the vip advertising box is very annoying.

Seeders are so hard to find there, each torrent has an average of 10 seeders ( I just took a wild guess, many many torrents have less than 10 seeders ). So i thought ok not a big deal, perhaps they have too many torrents and i didn't see the popular ones.

For this kind of nothing-special-tracker i'd go with bitsoup, more users, more content.

Please correct me if i'm wrong ...

6. BitTorrent   -   #56
    Nemrod's Avatar Buffering my life BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Before opening signup we were almost 11,000, I believe.

What PiSexy did was for recruiting active members, not looking anything else, those who signed up for collect or for the level, to see how it looked like, or whatever reason, and did nothing after few days were deleted, as any serious tracker must do.

7. BitTorrent   -   #57
    Down to 14,229 today

U2VjdGlvbjQ3

8. BitTorrent   -   #58
    grimms's Avatar Excuse Me? BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    They really cleaned house. Swept all dirt under the rug eh?

Excuse Me?
    Didn't Think So!

9. BitTorrent   -   #59
    BlueLabel's Avatar everybody jump BT Rep: +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65
    anyone who hadn't download anything yet band

10. BitTorrent   -   #60
    Quote Originally Posted by Nemrod View Post
    Before opening signup we were almost 11,000, I believe.

What PiSexy did was for recruiting active members, not looking anything else, those who signed up for collect or for the level, to see how it looked like, or whatever reason, and did nothing after few days were deleted, as any serious tracker must do.
    There's nothing wrong with that, but I wanted to be an active and involved member. It's not my fault that I didn't see anything to DL. Why waste the bandwith?

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast