Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: my ftn plea

InXS's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40
    I know invites are closed right now but my attention is on Brandon. I know the only way to get is to request, and i dont wanna get FTN my trading.I'm Been Looking For FTN A Long Time, After I Get It I Can Just Share Invites, Im Looking Forward To The 0-Daying And No Ratio System. I Can Seed Forever Since My Computer Is On 24/7. I'm Looking To Get FTN For Free Only. I have been here for over a year and this is the only thing i really wanted.
    I'm Really Excited About That Community It Has. I Wont Do Anything To Warm It. I Will Be Active On The Forum, It Will Be For Personal Use, So No Cheating Or Trading. I'm Not After The LVL If Thats What Your Thinking, This Will Be The Last Tracker I Need, It Has All I Need. I Hear It Has Fast Pre-Times And Speeds.I Will Be Active On The IRC Too. I Saw The Review And I Thought "Man I Need Those Packs".
    I Can Follow All The Rules. Not Mentioning The Url, Seed Till 1:1 Or 36Hours, Only Personal, Invite People I Trust, I Wont Defy Any Wished Of The Staff Either. I Have Read All The Faqs And Rules, And I Understand Them. So I Hope I Get It. I HOPE I CAN GET IT BRANDON.
    I Can Offer Help, And I Repect Everyone. When I Get Invites, Ill Be Sure TO Give It To A Trusted Member.I Can Provide Profiles Links, SpeedTest Link, Ratio Proof And Utorrent Stats Through PM.
    I've Been Invited To Sites, But Not Anything Like FTN. I Thank The FST Community And Other Communities Too, But Mostly This. I May Not Have The Best Speed, But I Seed Like Hell. I Hope you Here Me Out Brandon And Read All Of This

regards,
    iD3

P.S. Did you guys see my summer giveaway thread, was it cool? I am gonna add stuff to it to.
    P.P.S I hope you guys support me, tell me if i'm missing something
    Last edited by InXS; 02-23-2008 at 07:56 PM.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    GoLDeN's Avatar Black'n'White BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    Seems Like a Nice Guy But The Problem is Brandon will not give any more invites in Fst (as i think) couz of the misunderstand that happened between him and the Fst staff any way i wish you best of luck

Edit #1 : if you are lucky enough you will get it all what you need is a post by Brandon here
    When You Trade You Don't Only Risk Your Account And The Site Security But You Show A Great DisRespects To The Site Staff And Members
    Screw Traders

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    pureheart's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Another plea for the FTN!
    I'll prepare mine...lol
    Good luck mate.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    FTN is in the air 2nite.. Poor Brandon lol. GL

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    InXS's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40
    Quote Originally Posted by GoLDeN View Post
    Seems Like a Nice Guy But The Problem is Brandon will not give any more invites in Fst (as i think) couz of the misunderstand that happened between him and the Fst staff any way i wish you best of luck

Edit #1 : if you are lucky enough you will get it all what you need is a post by Brandon here
    I hope nothing happened

Quote Originally Posted by pureheart View Post
    Another plea for the FTN!
    I'll prepare mine...lol
    Good luck mate.
    Get to typing its gonna take you a while to prepare...lol

Quote Originally Posted by soggy View Post
    FTN is in the air 2nite.. Poor Brandon lol. GL
    I hate to bother him but this is the only thing i really wanted since i started torrenting, that was the first private tracker i knew about

P.S.Its not that guys i've have this speech for like 2 weeks now i saved it in my notepad
    Last edited by InXS; 02-23-2008 at 03:35 PM.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    DarkLured's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Quote Originally Posted by iD3 View Post
    "I Wont Do Anything To Warm It"
    Keep that shit on ice!

Just kidding around iD3, good luck

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    BANNED BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    Good luck...hard anyway...

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    9NINE's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    first of all I am not against you

But You have to respect every tracker

do you think that its good what you have in your signature

do you think that brandon will be happy and will give you invitation when he see your

post here and your signature ?

I dont think so

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    2 Million Ways BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    I agree with 9nice

every tracker must be respected

but i'm not against U mate

i hope u will receive what u want

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    Poster BT Rep: +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80
    me not likey that peeing picture lol

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast