Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 46

Thread: could I be an uploader at 0-day sites if...

  1. #1
    BANNED BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Web 5.1
    Age
    78
    Posts
    2,108
    I don't have scene axx, but i have a bunch of 0-day trackers with good pretimes and when a release hits, I grab it on the first tracker its on and put it on a fast server and up it to another tracker that doesn't have it yet?

  2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Something Else's Avatar sex a wolf in a bag BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Addicted to placebos
    Posts
    17,511
    No, because nobody wants you.


  3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    stoi's Avatar BCG Owner BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    4,288
    other staff will probably disagree with me on this lol

    but imo, as long as you have a 1:1 ratio on the tracker you snatched it on, you can do what the hell you want with it.

    once its uploaded, its not the scenes, nor the uploaders, and it was never the trackers to start with.

    that goes for every torrent on every single tracker as well btw.

    but im sure other tracker staff will strongly disagree with me

  4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    BANNED BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Web 5.1
    Age
    78
    Posts
    2,108
    Quote Originally Posted by stoi View Post
    other staff will probably disagree with me on this lol

    but imo, as long as you have a 1:1 ratio on the tracker you snatched it on, you can do what the hell you want with it.

    once its uploaded, its not the scenes, nor the uploaders, and it was never the trackers to start with.

    that goes for every torrent on every single tracker as well btw.

    but im sure other tracker staff will strongly disagree with me
    I think i'll go with stoi rather than benchez on this one

  5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Something Else's Avatar sex a wolf in a bag BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Addicted to placebos
    Posts
    17,511
    I agree with you stoi. As far as anything I upload anyway. Even if it's a pack that took time to put together or just one small file. I wouldn't share something like that if I minded it spreading.
    I'd just burn my mate's a copy and send it in the post, not put things on the interwebs.

    Quote Originally Posted by zaa730 View Post
    I think i'll go with stoi rather than benchez on this one


  6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    Di@monds's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    your neighbour
    Posts
    604
    Quote Originally Posted by zaa730 View Post
    I don't have scene axx, but i have a bunch of 0-day trackers with good pretimes and when a release hits, I grab it on the first tracker its on and put it on a fast server and up it to another tracker that doesn't have it yet?
    you know how many ppl we have banned from stealing torrents, hnr and uploaded to another site and take all credits for himself? especially on the rare pack.
    If u do that, we will finally catch you.
    vision and flawless are among the best scene rls groups

  7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    BANNED BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Web 5.1
    Age
    78
    Posts
    2,108
    Quote Originally Posted by Di@monds View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by zaa730 View Post
    I don't have scene axx, but i have a bunch of 0-day trackers with good pretimes and when a release hits, I grab it on the first tracker its on and put it on a fast server and up it to another tracker that doesn't have it yet?
    you know how many ppl we have banned from stealing torrents, hnr and uploaded to another site and take all credits for himself? especially on the rare pack.
    If u do that, we will finally catch you.
    NOT PACKS,

    scene releases!!
    Iy will take a few minutes for me to get 1:1 on a tracker i got it from with a nice connection then upload it to another one

  8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    Something Else's Avatar sex a wolf in a bag BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Addicted to placebos
    Posts
    17,511
    Of course you can do that, but so can 10,000 other people. It's just a sad thing to do. Why are you such a special child.


  9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    fatcat69's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    spamming ur mom and sis.
    Age
    31
    Posts
    1,755
    Quote Originally Posted by zaa730 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Di@monds View Post

    you know how many ppl we have banned from stealing torrents, hnr and uploaded to another site and take all credits for himself? especially on the rare pack.
    If u do that, we will finally catch you.
    NOT PACKS,

    scene releases!!
    Iy will take a few minutes for me to get 1:1 on a tracker i got it from with a nice connection then upload it to another one
    No because those of us who have xxx xxxx will beat you anyway.

    But Stoi is right, you can do it that way...but if it is a reputable tracker...it most likely has people who can get it faster...if not...go for it.

    Quote Originally Posted by benchez View Post
    Of course you can do that, but so can 10,000 other people. It's just a sad thing to do. Why are you such a special child.
    Benchi <3
    Last edited by fatcat69; 02-23-2008 at 03:56 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    stoi's Avatar BCG Owner BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    4,288
    what about a pack full of scene releases lol

    what im trying to say is, its not hard to download an entire season of a tv show, or even all the matrix films, multi rar them all together, then upload them.

    I do agree that if the one that does it doesnt have a 1:1 ratio they shouldnt do it, but if they have a good ratio on that torrent, then i cant see the harm, if the uploader didnt want to share it, then they wouldnt upload it in the first place.

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •