Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Thread: could I be an uploader at 0-day sites if...

pandabear's Avatar Internet BT Rep: +2
    The only reason people like the OP want to be uploaders is to get the perks. So they just want to steal from other sites, and upload 1 or 2 things a week to another site, and lap up the uploader perks. I hope you aren't planning to do this on ftn.
    Last edited by pandabear; 02-24-2008 at 12:24 AM.

Someone invite me to fsc please

2. BitTorrent   -   #42
    fatcat69's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by pandabear View Post
    I hope you aren't planning to do this on ftn.
    That wouldnt be tolerated at all at any high level site. Everyone pulls their own weight or they lose privs.

3. BitTorrent   -   #43
    pandabear's Avatar Internet BT Rep: +2
    ... totally misread, ignore this

Someone invite me to fsc please

4. BitTorrent   -   #44
    jam0980tr's Avatar jam cakes mmm Lovely
    zaa730
    1 tip if you wanna become a uploader get a gigabit on a scene axxs, you don't have to worry about anything and i know you can get kick ass pre times on any site.
    Ask for a free slot on a top tracker and only upload for that site and if they do find out you leaking the stuff to other sites, you will get banned for it by breaking the rules but its gonna be hard to races them uploads becoz there are alot of people on them ftp, who upload for the site and have your trader ready to kick ass soon as the ftp got it, you have it in few mins

I hope you understand what i just said buddy and thats my tip for anyone, i hope this helps

but on most sites rules

Do NOT upload our torrents to other trackers! Stealing torrents will result in your account being DISABLED.

Trackers don't like people Stealing there torrents forget about if its scene or non scene its the rules by the way.

This what people need to understand thats why you have to get your own sources

I got my own sources so i can do what the hell i wanna do with my scene noone can't say nuffin to me thats the good thing lol
    Last edited by jam0980tr; 02-24-2008 at 07:08 AM.
    Down-Speed Up-Speed
    Proud 2 Be a Member Of 0sec Tmp3

5. BitTorrent   -   #45
    Actatoi's Avatar 2+2 is 5 if I say so BT Rep: +2
    I always thought "do not upload our torrents to other trackers" were the .torrent they meant. Not the actual media involved.
    What an ordinary day, the extraordinary way.

6. BitTorrent   -   #46
    fatcat69's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by Actatoi View Post
    I always thought "do not upload our torrents to other trackers" were the .torrent they meant. Not the actual media involved.
    No that is what it means, You are correct.

It does not mean the media at all.

When you download a torrent file, it has your passkey embeded with it. If you are, dumb enough lets say, to upload the .torrent file with your passkey in it to a site...well people will start connecting to the orig site with your passkey, your connection will be flagged, and youll be banned.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345