Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Dinner Dance

Poster

Yeah, I couldn't find the damn thing....it was already 5 pages back !

2. Lounge   -   #22
    Proper Bo's Avatar spmado BT Rep: +2
    Topics seem to dissapear quickly these days, eg one i was replying to about 12 hours ago was right at the bottom of the second page!

As long as I've got a face
    You've got a place to sit

3. Lounge   -   #23
    Poster
    I guess it's cuz of all these silly new posts like......Slow Day in the Lou.........um, scratch that.

4. Lounge   -   #24
    Proper Bo's Avatar spmado BT Rep: +2

As long as I've got a face
    You've got a place to sit

5. Lounge   -   #25
    vivitron 15's Avatar Poster
    k, ive had a think and Id take

Steven Hawking - such an intelligent bloke must provide good conversation...ive loads of things id ask him

Pythagorus - Id love for me and Steven to be able to explain some of the new discoveries, I reckon it'd be fun to blow his mind, this guy would be (I reckon) genuinely interested in the new stuff

Andy Warhol - I did work based upon his art for two years throughout my GCSE art course (were supposed to pick different people, but i loved his so much) and i'd love to get him to paint me some originals, and maybe to see what his inspiration was

Adolf Hitler - I would be intrigued to be able to have a conversation with him...what made him tick? i know theres all books and that about him, but Id love to find out first hand.

And for my final one, Id take Jessica Rabbit, and why?

Originally posted by chandler_from_friends
    Id love to sleep with her to see if i could make her eyes pop out...
    <insert signature here>

6. Lounge   -   #26
    Poster
    Originally posted by Riddler@4 August 2003 - 13:33
    Leonardo da Vinci.................so we could watch him finish that damn sculpture.[IMG]
    Thatīs a bit harsh, expecting someone to sculpt for their supper.

Which one btw.

7. Lounge   -   #27
    1. Myself. B)

2. My Best Friend. (in case the dinner goes tits up and everyone falls out, so i&#39;ll have someone to talk to).

3. Plato (obligatory Philisopher type dude from the ol&#39; BC era. i&#39;d be just as interested in how they all lived in that period of time as the more intelligent and deeper stuff).

4. Katherine Heigl (eye candy, with a great set of ..., and i reckon i&#39;d get on well with her)

5. Jesus Christ (whether he ever existed or not is beyond me, but if he did then he has an invite. I&#39;m sure he&#39;d be interesting, and even if he wasn&#39;t, he could entertain us all with "Bruce Almighty" style soup partings. )

6. Homer Simpson. (ok so he&#39;s definately fictional, but Jesus might be too, so they both get an invite. Hilarity would obviously ensue )

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123