View Poll Results: Souuld acct trades be allowed @ FST?

Voters
479. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

230 48.02%
  • No

249 51.98%
Page 29 of 35 FirstFirst ... 1926272829303132 ... LastLast

Thread: Should Acct trades be allowed here?

Urgent

Quote Originally Posted by danio View Post
    50/50 :S.. remember that acct trading does not include trading invites (if anyone got it wrong)
    account trading = invite 4 REP in the language of trackers staff

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #282
    DISABLED PRIVS BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by naaceer View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by danio View Post
    50/50 :S.. remember that acct trading does not include trading invites (if anyone got it wrong)
    account trading = invite 4 REP in the language of trackers staff
    that's irrelevant in this poll

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #283
    Poster BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by Rumblin View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by supper View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by peat moss View Post
    I voted yes on principle , people forget this site is filesharing . I'v been sharing software for over 15 years some of it has been Warez , Rapidshare , Bi torrent , people here or friends disks ( thats disks ..... ) and now I'm told no way Peat don't share your Bit account here .

What a no brainer ! Not for me to decide tho as I'm a fucking thief with a conscience .We never had these problems before the Bit forum with the As The Tummy Turns posts . Fuck em thats their problem and screw the Community Reps too but at least give them the right to fight back with stars or the right to protect their community . I'm fine with that .

Sorry for the long winded post but times do change don't they .
    u are the best

and agien just alittel advice to any trader u will vote no for accounts trader today and towmoro u will vote no either for invites accounts

u will get ban in any way if any staffer catch u tradeing accounts or invites

if fst want to stop tradeing accounts then stop it for elite trackers i mean like trackers with small community and with staff relly dont like tradeing accounts coz belive me no use for tradeing accounts there coz it will be disabled sooner or later so no need to trade accounts for those.

last word just let the ppl decide what they want coz they know exactly what they need if u will stop tradeing accounts here they will trade it in some where else

invites traders or accounts traders both will be disabled by the staffso no need to even vote by yes or no.
    and agien just alittel advice to any trader u will vote no for accounts trader today and towmoro u will vote no either for invites accounts kinda sounds like braveheart, YOU WILL NEVER TAKE OUR ACCOUNT TRADING, CHARGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
    couldnt have said any better,may be this whole thing must be more organised atleast in the bittorrent section, every one should be divided into 3 groups traders ,anti-traders, and non-traders...and then people should be asked to chose what group they belong to...and every member of that particular group should be marked with a different color...and then led to war against each other,then probably supper would be "william wallace ,Brave heart(Mel Gibson)"...whats hurting are those guys who flip flop from being trader,anti-trader and non trader,and then may be we will know exctly what kind of progress has that particular group has achived with reference to torrents i bet traders would account for the most amount of buffer,and better ratios among the other 2,for all the hype being said anti-trader make a better member, if having good ratios and good buffer is not the criteria of being a good member then how come no one gets disabled for being inactive in the forums whereas some one with poor ratios no matter how active he is in the forums gets disabled...,to be honest i think all this trader,anti-trader are just a means thru which people increase the number of posts. these posts wont change anything but its fun once in a while...may be if this whole trading ,anti-trading and nontrading is more organised there would be no need for asking questions like "should account trading be allowed?",i know its easy to point fingers at some one and say you r wrong then trying to make sumthing constructive happen...but if its a tie between yes or no ,then account trading should be allowed if not anything
    Last edited by stitched; 02-26-2008 at 05:20 PM.

"All that is gold does not glitter;all that is long does not last;All that is old does not wither; not all that is over is past..... "

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #284
    NON TRADER BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    i think this it's a sad thing to have come to something like this debate ... but i'll tell ya what... because of this issue there's gonna be a lot of people banned from the trackers.. How long do ya think its gonna take for tracker staff to get tired of all this BS and start really banning people who have accounts not only here but on other forum types like this as well?? (some do already)

trading may have started out harmless enough(way back in the day) but, look at where it is today!!?? everyone and their grandmother wants to trade an account, thinking they can get something better..?? it's outragous... and people actually think that this is the only way to get on a tracker.. unbelievable, really it is..

tracker staff spend a great deal of time, effort and money(yes i said money) to try to make sure their site(s) are decent.. and the uploaders as well spend a great deal of time effort and money (yes i said money again) also to make sure the site is up to date with the latest stuff.. sometimes it isn't easy, but they do it for everyone that use their site which they take some pride in....now the problem with account trading is that there is no accountabilty, no way of knowing whos who, and no respect for the hard work others do to provide a good place to hang out and get your needs filled.

the sad thing is that too many users here as well as other places think it's their birthright as long as they have an internet connection that they can get into any one of these trackers and do what they please... thats not wright nor is it fair to the rest who actually try to do right by the rules of the tracker..
    many trade for of it.. many more trade simply because they don't give a shit about the trackers cause they got banned 2,3,4,5,6 times or more already, so they think they can just keep playing the system.. then theres others who trade cause, well.. they're sheep and follow bad examples, thinking thats only way to get in......

there's a major security risk involved with this.. some may say thats a bunch of BS also but, there is. there's many groups out there that would love to see the the trackers shut down and they infiltrate them and record the goings on in them including user ips(not trying to make people nervous) but, it happens.. anyone remember the reat Oink??... or demonoid?? and other sites that have just dropped off the face of the world? not to mention hackers and like dumbasses....

this who cares about trackers attitudes that people have is really ignorant, and yes all who trade that is your attitude.. cause you obviously don't care about their specific rules... as long as you do it here right??

lol.. many people have lots to learn, and many more need to grow out of their diapers.. lmao

anyways.. trading isn't your only option and its certianly not a good one. cause you traders amongst what i've stated and other things, you pretty much spoil it for the decent users who would make good members of these trackers...

Reguards
    TRADING SUCKS DEAL WITH IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #285
    Poster BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by jasperr View Post
    i think this it's a sad thing to have come to something like this debate ... but i'll tell ya what... because of this issue there's gonna be a lot of people banned from the trackers.. How long do ya think its gonna take for tracker staff to get tired of all this BS and start really banning people who have accounts not only here but on other forum types like this as well?? (some do already)

trading may have started out harmless enough(way back in the day) but, look at where it is today!!?? everyone and their grandmother wants to trade an account, thinking they can get something better..?? it's outragous... and people actually think that this is the only way to get on a tracker.. unbelievable, really it is..

tracker staff spend a great deal of time, effort and money(yes i said money) to try to make sure their site(s) are decent.. and the uploaders as well spend a great deal of time effort and money (yes i said money again) also to make sure the site is up to date with the latest stuff.. sometimes it isn't easy, but they do it for everyone that use their site which they take some pride in....now the problem with account trading is that there is no accountabilty, no way of knowing whos who, and no respect for the hard work others do to provide a good place to hang out and get your needs filled.

the sad thing is that too many users here as well as other places think it's their birthright as long as they have an internet connection that they can get into any one of these trackers and do what they please... thats not wright nor is it fair to the rest who actually try to do right by the rules of the tracker..
    many trade for of it.. many more trade simply because they don't give a shit about the trackers cause they got banned 2,3,4,5,6 times or more already, so they think they can just keep playing the system.. then theres others who trade cause, well.. they're sheep and follow bad examples, thinking thats only way to get in......

there's a major security risk involved with this.. some may say thats a bunch of BS also but, there is. there's many groups out there that would love to see the the trackers shut down and they infiltrate them and record the goings on in them including user ips(not trying to make people nervous) but, it happens.. anyone remember the reat Oink??... or demonoid?? and other sites that have just dropped off the face of the world? not to mention hackers and like dumbasses....

this who cares about trackers attitudes that people have is really ignorant, and yes all who trade that is your attitude.. cause you obviously don't care about their specific rules... as long as you do it here right??

lol.. many people have lots to learn, and many more need to grow out of their diapers.. lmao

anyways.. trading isn't your only option and its certianly not a good one. cause you traders amongst what i've stated and other things, you pretty much spoil it for the decent users who would make good members of these trackers...

Reguards
    its really sad when some one makes a statement like this...^^^
    . this whole trackers and bit torrenting may have started out harmless enough(way back in the day) but, look at where it is today!!??today its all about who makes the most money,all that file sharing attitude ideals and principles are just flushed down the toilet...you become VIP you have special privilages,y dont you ask those sites where are the ideals of file sharing, we all know how much these sucessfull site make in a month, now every one wants to make money there are 100 of different sites,if you chose to be blind it would be hard to make you see,may be a few rare site do still follow those old ideals but every one of those sites have been charmed by the greed of man at some point or other....i honestly feel i cant think of any site but pirate bay (i started using bit torrent since less then an year so i dont know if many torrent site )which really share file in the spirit of file sharing,i dont know much but little of what i know i am 90% sure of it....and all these anti traders have double standards i am still yet to meet an anti-trader who would treat a level 2 invite with the same respect as level 9,for all your big talk
    . oink?? demonoid?? ....what happened to those has got nuthing to do with trading...it was thier time, they had to go....if that was the case there have been torrent leech,revtt who have been traded,not to mention pirate bay .....i am sorry to say this if someone thinks they cant handle the heat to run a torrent site then they should just shut down like demonoid did....because of oink we have what and waffles...i dont think its sucha bad thing,,,of course what happened to MR.OINK was terrible and i am very sorry for it oink being shut down has had an impact but with death comes life...you cant expect sumthing to stay forever...and dont be under the illusion that what ever happened happened because of trading.,you should stop thinking about torrents and may be think about y lenin,gandhi,Martin Luther King got killed all thou they fought for peace,y do so many people die of hunger every day,are you eating their share of food,will you stop eating food if it meant you can save someone somewhere you dont know of ....if you r soo moved by what happened to OINK?? OR DEMONOID?? how much have you donated for "save OINK fund" 10$,20$,30$,50$ or bring back demonoid,,,since you seem to be touched by what happened to OINK would you give up your whole life savings to save OINK ,i dont think so stop making such idealistic statement,that you are a saint and we are the sinners you r a SHIT,just like melearn to live with that.........some things cant be explained just let it go.
    Last edited by stitched; 02-26-2008 at 06:08 PM.

"All that is gold does not glitter;all that is long does not last;All that is old does not wither; not all that is over is past..... "

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #286
    deuce6000's Avatar Go Giants!! BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    I voted no and expected to see an overwhelmingly one sided poll in favor of yes.i can't believe no is winning

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #287
    voto10's Avatar Bisho BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    yes yes yes

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #288
    NON TRADER BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    Quote Originally Posted by stitched View Post
    this whole trackers and bit torrenting may have started out harmless enough(way back in the day) but, look at where it is today!!??
    i don't WTF your talking about here m8.. but if you re-read what i said.. you'll see i was speaking about trading not trackers and bit torrenting..

today its all about who makes the most money,all that file sharing attitude ideals and principles are just flushed down the toilet...you become VIP you have special privilages,y dont you ask those sites where are the ideals of file sharing
    Hold up here... now what your talking about isn't what i was talking about.. It's true and your right on this topic some trackers have sadly gone just crazy with this.. but, however.. i was mearly talking about the day to day costs.. seedboxes exc.... your talking of the the above Xtra shit that shouldn't be..

we all know how much these sucessfull site make in a month, now every one wants to make money there are 100 of different sites,if you chose to be blind it would be hard to make you see,may be a few rare site do still follow those old ideals but every one of those sites have been charmed by the greed of man at some point or other....i honestly feel i cant think of any site but pirate bay (i started using bit torrent since less then an year so i dont know if many torrent site )which really share file in the spirit of file sharing,i dont know much but little of what i know i am 90% sure of it....and all these anti traders have double standards i am still yet to meet an anti-trader who would treat a level 2 invite with the same respect as level 9,for all your big talk
    well, i don't really consider myself an anti-trader but, obviously you've lead a sheltered life.. speaking for myself, i treat ALL the trackers i'm on with respect.. i must admit at first i didn't simply because i was new to torrents and didn't know.. so fucking sue me for that!

oink?? demonoid?? ....what happened to those has got nuthing to do with trading...it was thier time, they had to go....if that was the case there have been torrent leech,revtt who have been traded,not to mention pirate bay .....i am sorry to say this if someone thinks they cant handle the heat to run a torrent site then they should just shut down like demonoid did....because of oink we have what and waffles...i dont think its sucha bad thing
    yeah, i'm inclined to agree here..

of course what happened to MR.OINK was terrible and i am very sorry for it oink being shut down has had an impact but with death comes life...you cant expect sumthing to stay forever...and dont be under the illusion that what ever happened happened because of trading.,you should stop thinking about torrents and may be think about y lenin,gandhi,Martin Luther King got killed all thou they fought for peace,y do so many people die of hunger every day,are you eating their share of food,will you stop eating food if it meant you can save someone somewhere you dont know of ....if you r soo moved by what happened to OINK?? OR DEMONOID?? how much have you donated for "save OINK fund" 10$,20$,30$,50$ or bring back demonoid,,,since you seem to be touched by what happened to OINK would you give up your whole life savings to save OINK
    are you on drugs here??....... cause you'r not making a lick of sense

i dont think so stop making such idealistic statement,that you are a saint and we are the sinners you r a SHIT,just like melearn to live with that.........some things cant be explained just let it go.
    what i said was not idealsitic.. was the truth, and i guess you can't seem to take the heat either(as you put it) so, why are you in the kitchen??... as for me being a saint!?? who the fuck said this?? i made no such claims.. and i'm not exacltly sure how you mean by this, since there are many possible roads to take from that.. .. and it's not for you to decide whether or not i am a shit (as you put it).. i don't see the need for you to get personal by directing your anger out on me.. but if want to go there we could.. . if you think of yourself as shit, thats your issue not mine stitched.. i consider myself not a saint, not an anti-trader, and definately not a shit!... but a good torrent user.... and if that bothers you.... TOUGH SHIT!!!

-reguards
    TRADING SUCKS DEAL WITH IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #289
    BloOod's Avatar . FST . BT Rep: +3
    Sure Yes .

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #290
    IsisBast's Avatar n00b
    No way

And why don’t I think it should be allowed? The reasons why is first it’s against the rules of the trackers, second it’s not your account to give, third you are betraying the community you want to be a part of, fourth it’s a security risk, I could go on, but I believe the reasons have been pretty much covered by other users.
    Last edited by IsisBast; 02-26-2008 at 07:49 PM.

Page 29 of 35 FirstFirst ... 1926272829303132 ... LastLast