View Poll Results: Souuld acct trades be allowed @ FST?

Voters
479. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

230 48.02%
  • No

249 51.98%
Page 30 of 35 FirstFirst ... 2027282930313233 ... LastLast

Thread: Should Acct trades be allowed here?

Something Else's Avatar sex a wolf in a bag BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    It would be nice if each person could write a little more than just ZOMG Yes or No wai.
    Not a whole essay but one sentence of explanation would be nice.
    Now go away.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #292
    Poster BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by jasperr View Post
    i don't WTF your talking about here m8.. but if you re-read what i said.. you'll see i was speaking about trading not trackers and bit torrenting..
    i was talking about bitorrenting and trackers,i just tried to use your own words to express what i felt

Quote Originally Posted by stitched View Post
    we all know how much these sucessfull site make in a month, now every one wants to make money there are 100 of different sites,if you chose to be blind it would be hard to make you see,may be a few rare site do still follow those old ideals but every one of those sites have been charmed by the greed of man at some point or other....i honestly feel i cant think of any site but pirate bay (i started using bit torrent since less then an year so i dont know if many torrent site )which really share file in the spirit of file sharing,i dont know much but little of what i know i am 90% sure of it....and all these anti traders have double standards i am still yet to meet an anti-trader who would treat a level 2 invite with the same respect as level 9,for all your big talk
    well, i don't really consider myself an anti-trader but, obviously you've lead a sheltered life.. speaking for myself, i treat ALL the trackers i'm on with respect.. i must admit at first i didn't simply because i was new to torrents and didn't know.. so fucking sue me for that!
    you dont consider yourself as an anti-trader it doesnt matter you just are you dont know it yet...with anti trading comes the need to project yourself superiour to traders soo forgive me if i try to tell you you r no better then anyone ....and all that crap about "i must admit at first i didn't simply because i was new" ....you did it once didnt you then stop talking about what some one else should be doing ,dont advice traders as to what is right and what is wrong they already know that ,they do it because they choose to..learn to respect people for what they are...i do respect anti traders for what they are i just dont like it when they keep telling some one what should traders do and how we should redeem ourself by following what they belive in..there is no need to get all excited,if you were not excited then you would be calm if you were calm you wouldnt want me to fucking sue you for that!! or is that suppose to sound cool .

of course what happened to MR.OINK was terrible and i am very sorry for it oink being shut down has had an impact but with death comes life...you cant expect sumthing to stay forever...and dont be under the illusion that what ever happened happened because of trading.,you should stop thinking about torrents and may be think about y lenin,gandhi,Martin Luther King got killed all thou they fought for peace,y do so many people die of hunger every day,are you eating their share of food,will you stop eating food if it meant you can save someone somewhere you dont know of ....if you r soo moved by what happened to OINK?? OR DEMONOID?? how much have you donated for "save OINK fund" 10$,20$,30$,50$ or bring back demonoid,,,since you seem to be touched by what happened to OINK would you give up your whole life savings to save OINK
    are you on drugs here??....... cause you'r not making a lick of sense
    . oh am i not making sence....yeah, i'm inclined to agree here my friend..
    i dont think so stop making such idealistic statement,that you are a saint and we are the sinners you r a SHIT,just like melearn to live with that.........some things cant be explained just let it go.
    what i said was not idealsitic.. was the truth, and i guess you can't seem to take the heat either(as you put it) so, why are you in the kitchen??... as for me being a saint!?? who the fuck said this?? i made no such claims.. and i'm not exacltly sure how you mean by this, since there are many possible roads to take from that.. .. and it's not for you to decide whether or not i am a shit (as you put it).. i don't see the need for you to get personal by directing your anger out on me.. but if want to go there we could.. . if you think of yourself as shit, thats your issue not mine stitched.. i consider myself not a saint, not an anti-trader, and definately not a shit!... but a good torrent user.... and if that bothers you.... TOUGH SHIT!!!

-reguards
    what you said was manipulated truth,what i said might not be 100% true but it is a lot truthfull then your statement...again you are excited trying to sound cool with your "fuck" word,its like posting pictures like some do,..many people seem to find it cool i dont happen to be one of those guys,...you have made no claims ,well like you said since there are many possible roads to take from that..i probably chose the wrong path.....
    well when i said shit i didnt mean shit my friend ,i meant you are just like everyone else no good no bad....you were very judgemental in you earlier post i just chose to highlite the judgemental part these kind of arguments can go on whole day just make sure you r liberal in what you r trying to say...again forgive me i didnt mean to offend you,save your hardcore ideals, and principles for something better,which would mean something in your life,
    let people be what they are,we traders never go to some one and force them to trade unlike a few anti-trader who go to all the possible traders and pick on them,ask them not to trade blah blah....hope now they know how it feels when someone pick on them

. thanks for understanding jasper you r the best
    Last edited by stitched; 02-26-2008 at 08:05 PM. Reason: after reading the other message

"All that is gold does not glitter;all that is long does not last;All that is old does not wither; not all that is over is past..... "

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #293
    user2000's Avatar DARE FOR MORE!!!! BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    my opinion? NO

I wish to join FTN comunity!If you need help dont hezitate to contact me!

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #294
    NON TRADER BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    let people be what they are,we traders never go to some one and force them to trade unlike a few anti-trader who go to all the possible traders and pick on them,ask them not to trade blah blah....hope now they know how it feels when someone pick on them
    please don't try to use me for your example..... i don't see you as picking on me.. but just the same i wasn't going to leave it as that was that either... i understand what your saying ..... but then again, i'm not trying to stuff anything down anyones throat just stating my thoughts... i guess what i said hit home a bit... thats ok, no ones pefrect... including me..
    TRADING SUCKS DEAL WITH IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #295
    sear's Avatar Feeling Clamy BT Rep: +3
    So after all this talk is this thread going to have a resolution or will it die like the others?

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #296
    fatcat69's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    please don't try to use me for your example..... i don't see you as picking on me.. but just the same i wasn't going to leave it as that was that either... i understand what your saying ..... but then again, i'm not trying to stuff anything down anyones throat just stating my thoughts... i guess what i said hit home a bit... thats ok, no ones pefrect... including me..
    Dont bother trying to reason with that guy jasperr, he has the IQ of a dog.

Actually, I think my dog is smarter.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #297
    grimms's Avatar Excuse Me? BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    Quote Originally Posted by fatcat69 View Post

It must be tough being less then a dog. Jasperr no need to defend whether your an anti-trader or not. I thing you stated your opinion very well without sounding bias. Some think all anti-traders or non traders are bias. It depends on the individual. I think i can speak on this. Most members or users just want a decent community, where they can interact with others, chat, and enjoy what comes with the various different BT communities as a whole, without all the unnecessary ills. I don't care what type of member you are or movement you roll with. I agree nobody is perfect.

Quote Originally Posted by sear View Post
    So after all this talk is this thread going to have a resolution or will it die like the others?
    Probably. I think fst staff got a pretty good idea and handle on how members and bt staff feel and think regarding this whole "Trading/Non trading business". Between this thread, poll and the BT Guru one at this point(The poll suggests a near tie at this point). Hopefully we all as members will be filled in on the final decision and not left in the dark.
    Last edited by grimms; 02-27-2008 at 07:00 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Excuse Me?
    Didn't Think So!

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #298
    Poster BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by grimms View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by fatcat69 View Post

It must be tough being less then a dog. Jasperr no need to defend whether your an anti-trader or not. I thing you stated your opinion very well without sounding bias. Some think all anti-traders or non traders are bias. It depends on the individual. I think i can speak on this. Most members or users just want a decent community, where they can interact with others, chat, and enjoy what comes with the various different BT communities as a whole, without all the unnecessary ills. I don't care what type of member you are or movement you roll with. I agree nobody is perfect.
    grimms how old are you 13...i know you dont like me much i dont really care,that doesnt mean you have to dance to fatcats tune,come up with something of your own,like a horse,pig,donkey.. there r other animals too.....dont you know someone's IQ is not determined by what fatcat would say ,as far as fatcat is concerned i forgive him,he is just angry at me for having got my facts straight .....anwyas fatcat...this is not war. we r not fighting are we fatty,...very mature of you ,next thing we know is you start making faces at me is it??
    if i reply to your(fatcat) messages you say "i am little jealous,i am so obsessed with commenting on nearly every post I make...i scare you..I am an internet forum stalker who is trying to bully you!";...if i dont then you start making these funny statements about me

let it go fatcat,dont hurt yourself,i will just put you on ignore list,i have important things to do with my time,i have wasted enough already talking sense into you.
    i almost forgot...
    It must be tough being less then a dog
    ha ha ha very funny...
    the "best'est super'est smartest" joke on me EVER HA HA HA CANT STOP LAUGHING FOR THE REST OF THE DAY , can any one be any more smarter then this, do you work for NASA?....i also hope if we both laugh at the same jokes then may be i have better chances of improving my IQ ,or should i join the anti-trading fatcat reform school
    Last edited by stitched; 02-27-2008 at 09:03 AM.

"All that is gold does not glitter;all that is long does not last;All that is old does not wither; not all that is over is past..... "

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #299
    grimms's Avatar Excuse Me? BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    Stitch please put us both on your ignore list, it would solve all of are problems. I'm sick of this back and forth child's play between us all. You started it, but now I want to end it, before the mods have to, which would result in deeper consequences, that none of want or need. I will apologize for indulging in the dog comment, but please lets all stay on topic. Thanks.

Excuse Me?
    Didn't Think So!

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #300
    abe171's Avatar I'm Awesome BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    You guys are making a Big issue over this trading shit

FFS WE ARE ALL CRIMINALS!

And private sites are really stupid to have rules

Its like Giving a bunch of Rules to a criminal ... like he's gonna follow them

There's really no point in this thread

Page 30 of 35 FirstFirst ... 2027282930313233 ... LastLast