View Poll Results: Souuld acct trades be allowed @ FST?

Voters
479. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

230 48.02%
  • No

249 51.98%
Page 5 of 35 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast

Thread: Should Acct trades be allowed here?

Something Else's Avatar sex a wolf in a bag BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiantian View Post
    it's unfortunate that staffers are logging personal details of members without telling us?
    Are you joking.
    Why would they tell you.

Voted NO.
    Last edited by benchez; 02-24-2008 at 09:03 PM.
    Now go away.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #42
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    it would be a nice move of fst, if acc trades wouldnt be allowed anymore. it was expressed before by others much more eloquent than me
    i know there are some guys who think there is no other way than trading. and if a newbie sees so many acc trades going on, he will think its ok bc everybody is doing it. and think about all the spam that will be gone

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #43
    BANNED BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiantian View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Brandon View Post
    Accounts are personal. They were given to you by a friend, or someone that trusted you and wanted to share with YOU.. You do not own the account, which is why you can be disabled at any time for any reason.. Therefore technically you do not have the right to give that account away for any reason.

Should it be allowed? No. Not respectfully at least unless FST wants a lot of enemies who have a lot of influence. Should you FST users want FST to allow it? I would say no.. Why? It creates a hostile environment, and with the recent changes in certain deals made between FST and other staff, there's already an underground staff link that's now effectively trading your (yes, you users) info, including your IP's, your emails, etc. In the long run, this is a bad thing because pretty soon even invite traders will be easily caught and then you also will be pissed off when a trade goes bad and you get nothing out of it.
    i concur that, but it's unfortunate that staffers are logging personal details of members without telling us?
    i think you have not understood what he said BT staff would never log your info as such but if you are trading accounts when you get cault on 1 site we share this info with other sites and have your accounts banned every where we can
    why ?
    well thats easy to explain when you trade an account you are breaking the agreement you made with the torrent sites you are on so why should we not get you banned every where you have no respect for the sites anyway they are just cards to you to be traded away for better ones

account trading leads to nothing but bad news for the user and the sites involed and should be stopped every where

edit:this is not meant to be directed at you Tiantian
    Last edited by kingrob; 02-24-2008 at 09:07 PM.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #44
    SgtMajor's Avatar Shut up u Lovely Boi BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Just to remind you how the last poll went:

https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bit...ood-bad-219087

So maybe now something will be done.

And this poll should have been closed to new members of 2008, since most that will see this poll would have only signed up for the sole purpose of account trading, that would have give this forum a better balance of what members who are here for longer really weant from this forum.
    Yes Sir, I'm Right On It!!

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #45
    znik's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    Positive votes should be counted as half, since most traders have double FST accounts (to say the least) and will vote more than once.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #46
    The Gladiator's Avatar I Will Report You BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    Quote Originally Posted by znik View Post
    Positive votes should be counted as half, since most traders have double FST accounts (to say the least) and will vote more than once.
    I'm a trader and i don't have double accs

"The mediocre teacher tells. The good teacher explains. The superior teacher demonstrates. The great teacher inspires."

**Don't PM me asking for invites**

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #47
    kaffeine's Avatar No queda el tiempo
    Voted NO obviousement. And that includes account giveaways as well. Many have already given the same reasons I would, so i'm not going to repeat.
    This is just like that drug trip I saw in that movie while I was on that drug trip.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #48
    Something Else's Avatar sex a wolf in a bag BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    Quote Originally Posted by The Gladiator View Post
    I find it hard to believe you.
    Now go away.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #49
    SgtMajor's Avatar Shut up u Lovely Boi BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by benchez View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by The Gladiator View Post
    I find it hard to believe you.
    It's ok, I voted no 3 times to balance things out.
    Yes Sir, I'm Right On It!!

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #50
    lapc's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    i dont think though theres any problem
    yep

Page 5 of 35 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast