Thread: "the Sims 7 In 1" Legit?

I hope this is the right forum to ask in. Does anyone here know if the bittorrent file on suprnova.org "sims 7 in 1 with eng reg fix" works? I am downloading it right now and it would be great to know because god knows i have downloaded far too many non-working sims in the past. Thanks.

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Yes it is.
    Be sure to follow the readme though, cause the installer is in Japanese or something.
    Can't remember a movie's name? Ask help at MovieWorld's Lost & Found

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    where do i find this readme? bittorrent allocated the application and the eng registry fix, but no readme. Is it on a website?

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Just follow the installer from memory (shouldn't be too hard)
    Then apply reg-fix
    Can't remember a movie's name? Ask help at MovieWorld's Lost & Found

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Wise Kvcd Maker/PIMP
    It should work most file on BT work never got a fake file and the reason I think for that is why would anyone want to seed a file they know is a fake thats just wasting their time thats why noone really does it.

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    to apply the reg fix do i just double click on the "eng" registration entries file? or should i put it somewhere instead. Sorry for my complete ignorance .

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    Just double click on the fix, after you install the program.

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    ok, thanks for all the help! Unfortunatly I have ANOTHER question (I know you must be getting sick of them by now, sorry&#33. For those who actually have this 7in1 file, how did you change the graphics preferences. For example, how do i start it in 1024x768 mode? The start menu link for it doesnt seem to work.