You got the answers please close this thread ...it`s becoming something els

2. BitTorrent   -   #82
    jonny81985's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    Quote Originally Posted by Brandon View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ceasar View Post
    One of two:
    - you can't count
    - you lying

Lets imagine how many from less than 5 K members (even less, if you talking only about ppl, you invited personally, which you do) will send you a pm in 1 taken day. Will this number be even in 2 digit? Don't think so. Can Brandon count from 1 to 99? Hope he can Then the conclusion is simple - you are lying about that number. Next question is why you are lying, to create more hype about FTN probably, to make more n00bs fell in love with your site and push 'em to lick ya bowlZ to get that invitation. Who knows, who cares, but one thing is obvious one lie create more other lies, lots ppl on FST will keeps lying and breaking their moral principles just to get to FTN and their will be disappointed, cause site is actually not that great. Someone may think otherwise, it's their total right to do so, but most of FTN members even if they think that site is not that good, won't say that just to keep that hype alive and not to get BRANDON THE GREATEST, mwahahahaha, mad. It's a shame ppl, look at yourself, you betrading yourself and your principles for the reason that not worth it. Open your eyes and give teh world an honest opinion on the site, stop licking Bs balls! Respect yourself.

Why I don't see here any other tracker's stuff talking about their sites: Bla-bla-bla, we good, bla-bla-bla, we superb, we user oriented, others are about business. And then when someone admits the truth that there are trackers better than FTN then we see "your comment is worth nothing".

I like this two comments:

Quote Originally Posted by SgtMajor View Post
    Publicity because of threads such as this.
    And this one goes to the human stupidity bank:

Quote Originally Posted by Sekai View Post
    It's pretty obvious actually.
    Whenever you download something from FTN you'll always enjoy more than twice as much as you would, if you had downloaded it from another tracker.
    And to ppl saying about the "very nice staff". I haven't seen the other FTN stuff than Brandon here, but looking at his posts and actions here, and attitude to the FST members, and all the stupid jokes and self-hype, and lies must say you must be kidding me Really hope that the other stuff at FTN not like him and much better ppl, otherwise, omen FTN
    Judging by the fact that your post related NOTHING to the topic, I'm going to state the obvious that this was a personal attack towards me considering it was pretty much only that..

First off, before invites were closed I did get pm's daily saying "keep up the good work", "love the site man, thanks for having me", etc. You state that I can't count, however I don't remember throwing a number out there. Who's the one who can't count now?

Secondly, if I wanted to create hype.. why would I close invites? Explain that one.. No sense in creating hype about a site that nobody can get into.

Thirdly, I'd like to ask you this.. Can you read? Because apparently not.
    Lets try again, click here https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/p-why...46/postcount41

Let me quote myself for you. "I won't disagree that we are far from best"
    So.. are you ignorant? Or are you just trying to create a pointless argument? I find it pretty funny you can state i'm trying to hype up my site yet I'm not even saying it's the best

Hate to break it to you but your post just lost all credit bro.

PS: I love how your signature says "Won't reject SCT invite "
    Who's the one licking sct's balls?
    I have no idea who that dude is, but I for one can say that the way he portrays ftn is completely wrong.

I just joined today and I think it is a great site. It may not be the best in pretimes, speed, blah blah but we all have other trackers for that. The thing that makes ftn so great really is the community. Within half an hour of creating my account I had like 15 pm's welcoming there. This was from people i know and dont know.

Then i went on the irc. Everyone their is extremely nice, helpfuuul, and know how to joke around. As far as I am concerned ftn really is one of the best sites, but not for all those stupid reason that dont matter.

As far as Brandon wanting people to kiss his ass and suck up to him, that isnt true at all. I dont know him very well at all, but he was the one who invited me their. He didnt expect or require anything from me at all. He saw I was a good user and just asked me for my email. I no way did he act like he was any better than me or that he was the shit cause he owns the tracker.

I personally have a lot of respect for someone like that. In reading your post it seems like you are either ignorant or jelouse. Really doesnt matter which, but I would atleast hope you could think about what your sayin before posting in public.

Jon

3. BitTorrent   -   #83
    monk3y's Avatar Pirate's Life for me BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    who ? where ?

Do not pm me requesting for invites as i have none to spare
    Signature & Avatar Rules

4. BitTorrent   -   #84
    fOrUmAs's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75
    Welcome jonny81985 in FTN community

just be honest, did u kiss his ass for this (hehe joke)

http://www.downforeveryoneorjustme.com/

5. BitTorrent   -   #85
    Quote Originally Posted by fOrUmAs View Post
    Welcome jonny81985 in FTN community

just be honost did u kiss his ass for this (hehe joke)
    LOL honestly didnt even speak to him

6. BitTorrent   -   #86
    Sanka113's Avatar Bobsled King BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    It's mostly because of FTN's humanitarian work in feeding underprivileged torrent users for years.
    Last edited by Sanka113; 03-05-2008 at 12:13 AM.
    See ya in another life, brother.

7. BitTorrent   -   #87
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by fOrUmAs View Post
    Ftn dont have ratio system so everything is freeleech forever

so i think this is the reasone why many people want FTN
    That is a good point, or maby to show-off with it lol because it is very hard to get.

8. BitTorrent   -   #88
    Quote Originally Posted by squirr3l View Post
    FTN has nice round butt.

Not to mention the nipples :wh00t:

I have no rebuttal......

9. BitTorrent   -   #89
    Aerozin's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    Quote Originally Posted by Innos View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Aerozin View Post
    When are other trackers with much more files and with excelent speeds
    You got the answers please close this thread ...it`s becoming something els