Page 20 of 21 FirstFirst ... 101718192021 LastLast

Thread: Why do people want so much FTN?

Quote Originally Posted by BadFungus View Post
    FTN will once and for all kick SCT īs ass
    you wish

2. BitTorrent   -   #192
    Sexeh BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by merwais View Post
    FTN sucks big time

Nothing special inside some shitty pre release ( most of them TV ) with 1-2 seeders, that's all.

For More info, Click Here: https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-43/t-ftn-sucks-big-time-lol-296310
    Yea cuz every site you cant get into sucks huh. IPTORRENTS ROX BRO IT ROX!!

Seriously, I have no problem posting your IP in here. You weren't on ftn.

edit: wait.. I'm not on iptorrents. IPTORRENTS SUCKS BRO IT SUCKS!!!! BRB, going to make a thread.
    Do not pm me for invites. At the moment I will not be participating here in that regard. I will ignore your pm.

3. BitTorrent   -   #193
    Member BT Rep: +4
    for the dificult to get, maybe?

4. BitTorrent   -   #194
    Just wanted to add, you have a very large ego... Didn't you get owned and all of your money donated away a couple of months ago?
    Have to change those passwords huh, quit using Fedora, get Debian and learn

No disrespect to anyone on the board, but your posts our immature and a waste of text.

I can hardly believe I responded to this. Don't bother responding, I will not read it.
    Last edited by drewvs; 05-28-2008 at 12:07 AM.

5. BitTorrent   -   #195
    BANNED BT Rep: +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60
    for me i am looking for FTN cuz it have great forums and very nice staff and great community
    and i hope i can get it soon
    LOL

6. BitTorrent   -   #196
    Sexeh BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by drewvs View Post
    Just wanted to add, you have a very large ego... Didn't you get owned and all of your money donated away a couple of months ago?

No disrespect to anyone on the board, but your posts our immature and a waste of text.

I can hardly believe I responded to this. Don't bother responding, I will not read it.
    Not sure if you're talking to me, but the above was related to Ersan and ST, not me and FTN. FTN has never been backed before, in any way.

No disrespect to you, but you need to get your facts straight before you make claims like that. My ego is actually quite small, and I would hardly call defending my creation having a large ego. FTN isn't perfect, which I stated before which you might have skipped.

Have a nice day.

PS: All my distro's are debian.
    Do not pm me for invites. At the moment I will not be participating here in that regard. I will ignore your pm.

7. BitTorrent   -   #197
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    hey B .....why waste time replying here .....just ignore all this ..... F*N is one of the best trackers now and hopefully will continue to dominate for ever .... its quite obvious that F*N or maybe all trackers cannot fulfill each and everyones needs ... i guess all members of F*N are happy with the tracker and those having problems dont deserve to be there ..... just a piece of advice for all ........ pls stop pointing at trackers at the forums and stop d politics abt trackers .. .... there may be some flaws at each and every tracker ... Efforts are always put in to satisfy the members ... and if any member really is not happy ....no one compells him to remain ..

8. BitTorrent   -   #198
    Poster BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    ^^ Spot On. And mostly thoes who are bitching about ftn are not even members or probably have been banned. The main thing is majority of ftn members love the site which is all that matters.

And Brandon is one of the nicest and most humble down to earth sysop along with stoi.
    Last edited by Theif; 05-28-2008 at 02:53 AM.

9. BitTorrent   -   #199
    Disme's Avatar I'm Belgian BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7

These kind of posts are the real immature ones ... do you actually believe people are going to read this flame-post of yours and take you serious.

Grow up and if you have any problems with somebody/some tracker just express your feelings in a civilised manner and explain what is bothering you.
    You never know if the people in charge take your criticism into account if it benefits the tracker.
    Can you feel the LOVE

10. BitTorrent   -   #200
    A hypocrite I am but I could not help but read this post again....

Your response was solid, but as I recall FTN did get "owned."

There are always two sides to the story and I respect the other side.
    I could be completely wrong, I made the assumption that you were the owner of FTN, who is also named Brandon.

All assumptions aside, If I recall correctly FTN was hacked because of poor security (a password that has already been hashed.) Anyway, anyone using torrents will soon learn; torrents are garbage.

My obvious point, quit sucking ass to torrent admins, it's a waste of time [core axx is not scene].

I would like to add that if it is true, I am truly glad your distoros are Debian.

If you run X, Gnome, kde, xfce, or other? just curious.

Quote Originally Posted by Disme View Post

These kind of posts are the real immature ones ... do you actually believe people are going to read this flame-post of yours and take you serious.

Grow up and if you have any problems with somebody/some tracker just express your feelings in a civilised manner and explain what is bothering you.
    You never know if the people in charge take your criticism into account if it benefits the tracker.
    I do not intend to flame, this is the first post I have ever responded to on any site; I do not usually waste time with this. An exception was made when I read this post, I expressed how I feel about FTN and torrents in general (an opinion.)

I stopped editing this response for the sake of not caring, it's a waste of time.

Take it or leave it, I have no one to impress. In my opinion torrents are shit, get scene or settle for groups.
    Last edited by drewvs; 05-28-2008 at 07:27 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Page 20 of 21 FirstFirst ... 101718192021 LastLast