Page 7 of 21 FirstFirst ... 4567891017 ... LastLast

Thread: Why do people want so much FTN?

saqib's Avatar Levels killing BT BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Quote Originally Posted by SAM View Post
    FTN has no ratio system,good community,very nice staff
    great content and blazing speeds.
    but if you ask me most people asked for it cause it's high level tracker.
    it's sad but true
    this is what i exactly think , ppl are just tracker collectors

2. BitTorrent   -   #62
    Sexeh BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by asoto View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by OmaRin0 View Post
    SCT > FTN
    sct better pre times + better speeds + more torrents + 0.75 of ur dl is counted + ....

the only thing that FTN is better than SCT is that it don't have ratio system..
    I'm not a member in ftn but I agree with this.
    I find it funny how it always becomes an sct vs ftn issue. That immediately tells me you're an sct fan and your comment is worth nothing.
    Funny how you can state you've never been a member, yet agree with something you know nothing about.

Lets see, sct bans users for no reason, has a horrible cheat detection system, cruel staff, sells invites, sells GB's.... look at all the complaining threads on here..

I'd like to disagree with your "better speeds" comment also, considering ftn uses gbit servers to seed.. so like, does sct have some new line I don't know about?

Seriously, don't always make threds into sct vs ftn threads. This thread was asking why people want ftn, not "why do sct fanboys think sct is better than ftn LOL" You're just trying to start a war.

Have a nice day.
    Do not pm me for invites. At the moment I will not be participating here in that regard. I will ignore your pm.

3. BitTorrent   -   #63
    Zaxx's Avatar Ol' Skool P2P BT Rep: +3
    ummph...looks like he didn't put much thought into that post before he clicked the button.
    "It's not what ya got, it's what you give."
    Please do not PM me for invites. Thx.

4. BitTorrent   -   #64
    Detale's Avatar Go Snatch a Judge
    OK now the last thing we need here is another FTN vs. SCT thing the thread title is "Why do people want so much FTN?" loosely translated I believe it means Why do people want FTN so badly so lets try to keep is on that topic ok. Thanks

5. BitTorrent   -   #65
    Poster BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by Brandon View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by asoto View Post
    I'm not a member in ftn but I agree with this.
    I find it funny how it always becomes an sct vs ftn issue. That immediately tells me you're an sct fan and your comment is worth nothing.
    Funny how you can state you've never been a member, yet agree with something you know nothing about.

Lets see, sct bans users for no reason, has a horrible cheat detection system, cruel staff, sells invites, sells GB's.... look at all the complaining threads on here..

I'd like to disagree with your "better speeds" comment also, considering ftn uses gbit servers to seed.. so like, does sct have some new line I don't know about?

Seriously, don't always make threds into sct vs ftn threads. This thread was asking why people want ftn, not "why do sct fanboys think sct is better than ftn LOL" You're just trying to start a war.

Have a nice day.
    another thumbs up.

comparing trackers and putting off another would only deem oneself as someone arrogant and disrespectful. it's just comparing an apple with an orange, it will never end.

trackers are not competing against each other in some kind of "market share", they are there to provide community and file sharing, and if you happened to be part of one, just be glad to and be appreciated.

there is no reason to engage in a war of [S*T vs F*N], each tracker is unique and we should respect that.

just my 2 cents
    Last edited by Dark Archon; 02-27-2008 at 04:46 AM.

6. BitTorrent   -   #66
    singing_sol's Avatar ftn lover!!! BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    seemingly true to voice but not so perfect to the notion man u should think about the tackers rep before u say anythin

7. BitTorrent   -   #67
    ceasar's Avatar Slava R0b0taM! BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by Brandon View Post
    I get countless pm's from people daily thanking me for inviting them, saying how they love the site,
    One of two:
    - you can't count
    - you lying

Lets imagine how many from less than 5 K members (even less, if you talking only about ppl, you invited personally, which you do) will send you a pm in 1 taken day. Will this number be even in 2 digit? Don't think so. Can Brandon count from 1 to 99? Hope he can Then the conclusion is simple - you are lying about that number. Next question is why you are lying, to create more hype about FTN probably, to make more n00bs fell in love with your site and push 'em to lick ya bowlZ to get that invitation. Who knows, who cares, but one thing is obvious one lie create more other lies, lots ppl on FST will keeps lying and breaking their moral principles just to get to FTN and their will be disappointed, cause site is actually not that great. Someone may think otherwise, it's their total right to do so, but most of FTN members even if they think that site is not that good, won't say that just to keep that hype alive and not to get BRANDON THE GREATEST, mwahahahaha, mad. It's a shame ppl, look at yourself, you betrading yourself and your principles for the reason that not worth it. Open your eyes and give teh world an honest opinion on the site, stop licking Bs balls! Respect yourself.

Why I don't see here any other tracker's stuff talking about their sites: Bla-bla-bla, we good, bla-bla-bla, we superb, we user oriented, others are about business. And then when someone admits the truth that there are trackers better than FTN then we see "your comment is worth nothing".

I like this two comments:

Quote Originally Posted by TP635 View Post
    Firstly, why do you assume everyone wants to be have an account there? I DON"T; not for the moment, and not in the near future.
    Quote Originally Posted by SgtMajor View Post
    Publicity because of threads such as this.
    And this one goes to the human stupidity bank:

Quote Originally Posted by Sekai View Post
    It's pretty obvious actually.
    Whenever you download something from FTN you'll always enjoy more than twice as much as you would, if you had downloaded it from another tracker.
    And to ppl saying about the "very nice staff". I haven't seen the other FTN stuff than Brandon here, but looking at his posts and actions here, and attitude to the FST members, and all the stupid jokes and self-hype, and lies must say you must be kidding me Really hope that the other stuff at FTN not like him and much better ppl, otherwise, omen FTN
    TCS Byatch in training

8. BitTorrent   -   #68
    FTN is my favorite tracker by far

security
    community
    content
    speed
    small user base

9. BitTorrent   -   #69
    My above comment that you quoted does not mean that Ftn is not good, it just mean that I am not not suitable to have an account there and therefore will not even think about getting one, at least not in the near future.

And to be fair I don't even need an SCT account even if someone offer one. (I don't have the speed)

Now, can someone offer me an invite to TPB

U2VjdGlvbjQ3

10. BitTorrent   -   #70
    Poster BT Rep: +11BT Rep +11BT Rep +11
    Quote Originally Posted by TP635 View Post
    Firstly, why do you assume everyone wants to be have an account there? I DON"T; not for the moment, and not in the near future.
    Ok I'll take your invite then, hehe...

Page 7 of 21 FirstFirst ... 4567891017 ... LastLast