Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Hacker after donations!!

Thanks stoi for posting here and letting the users know.
    The hackers using this paypal id:

[email protected]

Stay away from that paypal account, and if you've already sent money to that account please make sure you report it to paypal.

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    fOrUmAs's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75
    Quote Originally Posted by stoi View Post
    There have been numerous trackers that have been hit by this hacker in the past day or 2.

He takes over a Sysops account and sends a Mass PM to all users, stating that if they donate $50 they will receive 1TB of upload onto their stats.

This is obviously false information, but quite a few have been caught out by this and donated to him.

Just be careful if you donate to a site, click the Paypal Logo and make sure the proper e-mail is there that the site usually uses.

I have heard he has hit quite a lot of sites.

This is just a heads up to be careful, there is no source, apart from me and what i have heard over the last 24 hours or so.
    yep i have also seen this massage on few sites..

http://www.downforeveryoneorjustme.com/

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    BANNED BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    Thanks for the heads-up bud!

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    mamacita's Avatar Tarding is bad!! BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Thanks Stoi for keeping us in the know!
    Kindness goes a long way!

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    fOrUmAs's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75
    and now we talking abouth all this security of sites but when i see something like this when some hacker can very easily get sysop acc and all other info aswell.It seems some things will never change

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    Zaxx's Avatar Ol' Skool P2P BT Rep: +3
    Erm...how the hell is this guy managing to get sysop status? He must have found one hell of an exploit/hole.
    "It's not what ya got, it's what you give."
    Please do not PM me for invites. Thx.

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    SenorBubbz's Avatar /¨_¨°.-.§.-.°¨_¨\ BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    wow, this guy must be pretty good at what he does...
    o hai

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    stoi's Avatar BCG Owner BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    well hes not that good, as i have heard he wont be doing it again for awhile

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    sear's Avatar Feeling Clamy BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaxx View Post
    Erm...how the hell is this guy managing to get sysop status? He must have found one hell of an exploit/hole.
    Or he could be targeting the sysops directly...there are a number of ways he can steal their info then he just needs to log into their account and viola. This seems to me to be the most likely, though it's definitely possible for him to hack the site directly.

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    Quote Originally Posted by stoi View Post
    well hes not that good, as i have heard he wont be doing it again for awhile
    This shoudn't happend in this first place and u now telling that he is not good?..i can only guess since it seems he dont need much work to get what he needs.

and also this is just empty words like *he wont be doing it again for awhile* oh come on...(I'm talking in general for all this sites that been hacked )
    Last edited by fOrUmAs; 02-26-2008 at 09:57 PM.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast