Thread: i need sct ..............

zallofa's Avatar Non Trader BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    hi all fst member , i really dont like trading , my only wish is to have sct , and i will use my friends seed box to seed there. so if any one has i wish he give it to me 4 free...

and plz no spam .
    Last edited by zallofa; 02-27-2008 at 03:01 AM.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    BANNED BT Rep: +1
    could just save yourself the time/trouble and say what your trading for.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    Rockin to the beat BT Rep: +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65
    hopes its a good seedbox

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    SenorBubbz's Avatar /¨_¨°.-.§.-.°¨_¨\ BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by rogerse View Post
    could just save yourself the time/trouble and say what your trading for.
    He's not trading...

And good luck but I'm pretty sure you won't get it because you don't NEED ScT, you just want it because everyone talks about it. I'm sure you have other 0day trackers. SCC has better pretimes and no one beats TL in content. I'm sure you're not in it for the speed because you have a seedbox...
    o hai

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Quote Originally Posted by badr View Post
    hi all fst member , i really dont like trading , my only wish is to have sct , and i will use my friends seed box to seed there. so if any one has i wish he give it to me 4 free...if not and its the only choice ok ..tell me what u want ..

and plz no spam .

amazing! u contradict yourself in few seconds.

So, are you trading or not ? It's not clear.

senorbubbz said it all, u don't need SCT. You won't get it by asking neither, so be patient, opportunities will show up along the road.

btw, i have an invite, but couldn't be convinced by your speech.
    You were a trader and now you want something for free? lulz !!
    go and trade to get it, no one in their right mind will invite you.

and one more thing: u already had an SCT, and traded it, just go check your BT Rep and an user there specifically says that. Either you have YET one account and are trying to get another one to trade it, or you already traded the one u had before.
    Last edited by Cabalo; 02-27-2008 at 02:39 AM.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    InXS's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40
    He Is Saying If He Has To Trade He Will
    But He Would Like 4 Free

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    zallofa's Avatar Non Trader BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    will not trade ...............who can give for free its ok , but i wont trade any more .and i have been there be4 and its closed becuz of trading.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    so what happened to that SCT u had? how do u explain that BT rep feedback u have?

i know, there is no explanation suitable.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabalo View Post
    so what happened to that SCT u had? how do u explain that BT rep feedback u have?

i know, there is no explanation suitable.
    i said because of trading ...........

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    pureheart's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Would you please give the guy a chance, whether trading or not, it's up to him; not willing to give just go without making any analysis or sarcastic comments, if you're not convinced that he deserves it, don't bother urself and ur time. I know this man, he has been helpful all the way!!!
    Good luck lad