Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: So This Soulseek

mogadishu's Avatar {}"_++()_><.,{}}[":+
    Yes.
    signature removed, check the boardrules.

2. Lounge   -   #12
    Celerystalksme's Avatar This Is My Clone BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    *sighs*...amatures...

3. Lounge   -   #13
    Poster
    Originally posted by CrumbCat+2 August 2003 - 18:36--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (CrumbCat @ 2 August 2003 - 18:36)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Paul_NFFC@2 August 2003 - 10:23
    soulseeks only good for people with a crap internet connection, when i used it, it would take me a whole night to get an album but on kazaa it takes me 5mins, even if u get a few fakes on kazaa i cud still download 20 or 30 albums on kazaa that are real in the same time i could download 1 from soulseek

You are totally incorrect&#33;

You just have to know what you are doing - I routinely see Full Albums complete within 10 to 15 minutes.

In the future, please leave the SoulSeek talk to those who know what they are talking about.

Thanks. [/b][/quote]
    i used soulseek for about 4 or 5 month and got 100&#39;s of songs from there believe me i do know what im talking about

most of the time your either in queue for hours and then it finally starts and you get a few kb/s

on kazaa i can download a song in 10secs, even if i get 5 fakes before it i can still get the real one in less than 1minute

fuck Derby County

4. Lounge   -   #14
    Celerystalksme's Avatar This Is My Clone BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Originally posted by Paul_NFFC@3 August 2003 - 04:50
    i used soulseek for about 4 or 5 month and got 100&#39;s of songs from there believe me i do know what im talking about

most of the time your either in queue for hours and then it finally starts and you get a few kb/s

on kazaa i can download a song in 10secs, even if i get 5 fakes before it i can still get the real one in less than 1minute
    i download albums...

not songs...

therefore soulseek benefits me...

Its a hell of a lot easier to use than kazaa...

all my songs have been the real deal...

and u said 100&#39;s of songs...as Mr T. would put it "I Pitty This Fool"

And if you want you could download what ever you want off me...at a fast as all hell pace...

but im not trying to win you over...i mean by all means stay with kazaa...

just talking to the people who are unsure about soulseek after people saying stuff against it...

its not a hit out against you...its just everyone should hear both sides of the story...

Personally i use soulseek for mp3&#39;s...by no means does it replace kazaa with anything else (thats what BitTorrents for )

anyways enuff said...

5. Lounge   -   #15
    Poster
    yeah wel i aint saying soulseek is bad infact ive found quite a few rare albums that i couldent find on kazaa but im just saying people with a fast connection will find it quite difficult to make the most of there connection on soulseek because alot of them are pretty slow and on kazaa it has multiple users meaning its faster

its good to use kazaa and soulseek together B)

fuck Derby County

6. Lounge   -   #16
    Yay were all getting along

7. Lounge   -   #17
    FuNkY CaPrIcOrN's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by w00t82@2 August 2003 - 14:43
    Yay were all getting along&nbsp;
    Not for long NOOB.

8. Lounge   -   #18
    RPerry's Avatar Synergy BT Rep: Bad Rep
    sorry guys, I paid a brief visit, but the storm in the area keeps disconnecting me

9. Lounge   -   #19
    FuNkY CaPrIcOrN's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by RPerry@2 August 2003 - 14:59
    sorry guys, I paid a brief visit, but the storm in the area keeps disconnecting me
    I was wondering what happened to ya.A storm came through Kentucky about 4:30 this morning and kept knocking me off also.

Hope to talk to ya later over there.

10. Lounge   -   #20
    mogadishu's Avatar {}"_++()_><.,{}}[":+
    Yep it&#39;s raining in the Northeast all weekend as well.. atleast its supposed to be. Its sunny right now.
    signature removed, check the boardrules.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast