Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: So This Soulseek

This thing seems really cool... Kazaa Lite rox but this thing is cool, thanks for spreading the word.

I just wanted to get some impressions.. It seems that like 75% of the songs are greyed out "in queue".. Do you guys find you CAN get the files, its just a bit harder?

2. Lounge   -   #2
    mogadishu's Avatar {}"_++()_><.,{}}[":+
    En que just means that a lot people are downloading from the person taht has that file. you just have to wait your turn. you can right click on your download in the traffic section and click "get place in line" to see how many people are ahead of you.
    signature removed, check the boardrules.

3. Lounge   -   #3
    Poster
    If you join the forum, and ask the people with lots of files to add you - which they will - then you will be quite likely to find what your looking for from them. Otherwise just leave soulseek searching as you will always find someone that is blacked to download from, just involves a bit more patience.

4. Lounge   -   #4
    Poster
    soulseeks only good for people with a crap internet connection, when i used it, it would take me a whole night to get an album but on kazaa it takes me 5mins, even if u get a few fakes on kazaa i cud still download 20 or 30 albums on kazaa that are real in the same time i could download 1 from soulseek

fuck Derby County

5. Lounge   -   #5
    you probably had someone with a bad connection. But soulseek is great for albums, everything is organized and you can download the albums in their folders, pre-organized.

6. Lounge   -   #6
    Really?.. Hmm. I didn&#39;t know it was for crap internet connections..

I&#39;ll just have to use both.

THX for telling me the &#39;get place in line&#39; that helps.

7. Lounge   -   #7
    it is not for crap internet connections though.. come on over to KLF Musicworld, look in the listings for the chat room.. people have nice connections and rare songs

8. Lounge   -   #8
    CrumbCat's Avatar Cachaça or Cachaça
    Originally posted by Paul_NFFC@2 August 2003 - 10:23
    soulseeks only good for people with a crap internet connection, when i used it, it would take me a whole night to get an album but on kazaa it takes me 5mins, even if u get a few fakes on kazaa i cud still download 20 or 30 albums on kazaa that are real in the same time i could download 1 from soulseek

You are totally incorrect&#33;

You just have to know what you are doing - I routinely see Full Albums complete within 10 to 15 minutes.

In the future, please leave the SoulSeek talk to those who know what they are talking about.

Thanks.

9. Lounge   -   #9
    you tell em&#39; crumb.

10. Lounge   -   #10
    KLF musicworld in the chatrooms in SoulSeek?

*is a no0b to this sorry =&#092;*

Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast