Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: need RO translator

  1. #1
    GhostRetired19's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +5
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    146
    S*********



    Trackerul este momentan offline, dar ca sa va aratam ca noua ne pasa de voi, am deschis acest site pentru a va tine la curent cu noutatile !
    News
    [26.02.2008] -> Ne pare rau dar data estimata redeschiderii a fost eronata ! Am intampinat probleme din cauza unei componente achizitionata defecta !
    [15.02.2008] -> Server Upgrade in progress ! Data estimata pentru finalizare: 25.02.2008
    Recomandam

  2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    GRB23's Avatar dRiNKiN_pARk BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    229
    Quote Originally Posted by GhostRetired19 View Post
    S*********



    Trackerul este momentan offline, dar ca sa va aratam ca noua ne pasa de voi, am deschis acest site pentru a va tine la curent cu noutatile !
    News
    [26.02.2008] -> Ne pare rau dar data estimata redeschiderii a fost eronata ! Am intampinat probleme din cauza unei componente achizitionata defecta !
    [15.02.2008] -> Server Upgrade in progress ! Data estimata pentru finalizare: 25.02.2008
    Recomandam
    The Tracker (SACELE) is currently offline, but we wanted to show that we care about you and we opened this to keep you posted with the latest news....

    [26.02.2008] : bla bla bla we are sorry ...bla bla...

    [15.02.2008] Bla Bla 25.02.2008 NOT

  3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Innos's Avatar Poster
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    realm of gods
    Posts
    66
    The tracker it`s offline at the moment, but to show you that we care about you, we opened this site to keep you in touch with the latest news!
    [26.02.2008] -> We are sorry but the estimated date for the reopening was wrong! We encounter some issues with a defection at a new component!


    In other words they have a problem and will be solved soon


    Edit: Damn GRB23 beet me to it
    Last edited by Innos; 02-27-2008 at 01:59 PM.

  4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Bionic's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Dubai/London
    Posts
    818
    Use this Online Translator in the future. You can translate the whole site also.
    Twitter: @alhassoni
    Stay tuned. I could say something brilliant at any moment.

    DL Speed: 1MBps | UL Speed: 228KBps

    Speaks: English, Arabic, German, Tagalog(Filipino), Spanish and Chinese

  5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    SCR's Avatar H2SO4 BT Rep: +4
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Age
    36
    Posts
    343
    Quote Originally Posted by Bionic View Post
    Use this Online Translator in the future. You can translate the whole site also.
    There is no option to translate from romanian to english there. (At least i don`t see any)
    “Majority rule only works if you're also considering individual rights. Because you can't have five wolves and one sheep voting on what to have for supper.”

  6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    Bionic's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Dubai/London
    Posts
    818
    Isn't Greek near to Romanian language? Sorry, just tried to help.
    Twitter: @alhassoni
    Stay tuned. I could say something brilliant at any moment.

    DL Speed: 1MBps | UL Speed: 228KBps

    Speaks: English, Arabic, German, Tagalog(Filipino), Spanish and Chinese

  7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    GRB23's Avatar dRiNKiN_pARk BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    229
    Quote Originally Posted by Bionic View Post
    Isn't Greek near to Romanian language? Sorry, just tried to help.

    :rofl:

    NO

  8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    9NINE's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    358
    greak language is the root of russian languge

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •