Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: blame sct

Poster
    wtf is wrong with you ppl?
    just because they implemented pay4gigs and pay4invites doesnt mean they're p2l
    why the fuck are people constantly flaming sct for p2l when there are sites like TL whose admins make thousands of euros profit every month (yeah, w00t's a dirty mofo)...

why dont just people stfu and stop writing bullshit?

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Something Else's Avatar sex a wolf in a bag BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    Sand in the vagina.
    Now go away.

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    hehehe

yeah... real p2l sites are the ones that guarantee you "no ban" if you pay them

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    monk3y's Avatar Pirate's Life for me BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    as long as i'm not getting banned for crappy reasons i don't care if they are p2l,

unlike bitmetv did back in the days, if they saw you weren't gonna donate they would've disabled you for shitty reasons

Do not pm me requesting for invites as i have none to spare
    Signature & Avatar Rules

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    SAM's Avatar Fst philosopher BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    I don't get it
    why are you upset?
    I always treasure "never pay for filesharing","invites should be free"
    so,I guess SCT doesn't care about the principles of filesharing.

For Serving Community

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    fOrUmAs's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75
    Quote Originally Posted by gtf0 View Post
    wtf is wrong with you ppl?
    just because they implemented pay4gigs and pay4invites doesnt mean they're p2l
    why the fuck are people constantly flaming sct for p2l when there are sites like TL whose admins make thousands of euros profit every month (yeah, w00t's a dirty mofo)...

why dont just people stfu and stop writing bullshit?
    TL dont sell invites to members but ScT sell them lol..

also ScT dont get profit just from selling invites but also from *server cost* and other BS

dont forget that TL have more that 160K members compare to Sct with only 18K so that is why TL have probably *thousands of euros profit*

http://www.downforeveryoneorjustme.com/

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    Innos's Avatar Poster
    so what ?

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    Poster BT Rep: +11BT Rep +11BT Rep +11
    p2l ???

TL = TorrentLeech?

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    Poster BT Rep: +5
    You shouldn't bring up TL as exmple...
    Plus ScT sells invites which is wrong.!

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    Nemrod's Avatar Buffering my life BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    What I donīt believe is people complaining about trackers like TL, SCT or F*N and most of them would give their asses for a invite or an account to those trackers, and those who have it yet, well... if not happy there, delete it or let it die. Letīs see how many unhappy users do that. Complaining is free, run a site is not.
    Come on! We are talking about trackers, private trackers, not ONGs, hospitals or any aids organization. Governments donīt give them aid or subsidy for paying bills, and running a tracker costs money.
    Owners can and have the right to do whatever they want to run the sites, they are PRIVATE sites, if somebody canīt deal with that, keep walking, find one that meets his requirements, or go to The Pirate Bay or Mininova and be happy.

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast