Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Anime Games For Pc

But this isn't real life, it's a game. I never meant all hack 'n slash have crappy or subpar storylines. It was just an observation common among a lot of them (which turns me away from most of them). Some are pretty good like NWN and that but none of them can compare to a true RPG's storyline.

2. Games   -   #12
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    A better storyline is not enough for me to take turns like a board a game. And I know it's a game not real life.
    In a real life situation I won't have time to 'pause' someone pulling a gun on me to pull my grenade launcher a shoot so I don't want it in my games
    so I don't want it in my games
    so I don't want it in my games
    but your right without a very good story, RPGs are just electronic board games.
    When FF came for PS1 and loved it ......at first then grew tired of not actually DOING anything.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

3. Games   -   #13
    Keikan's Avatar ........
    I was just thinking what if someone made an rpg but then it would also be a slash fighting game with combos and crap, now that would be cool
    Ohh noo!!! I make dribbles!!!

4. Games   -   #14
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    KOTOR is still turn-based (sort-of) but you can input combos and can't waste time.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

5. Games   -   #15
    I've heard good things about Grandia 2(for the consoles, but a PC version was also made), especially the battle system. Still turn-based, but a bit more action oriented.

There's also Shogo, a anime-type FPS. Haven't played it much yet though.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12