Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Hoi Americans

Mr JP Fugley's Avatar Frog Shoulder BT Rep: +4
    Just be American.

No need for a prefix, it's time to grow up and embrace your own identity.
    "there is nothing misogynistic about anything, stop trippin.
    i type this way because im black and from nyc chill son "

2. Lounge   -   #2
    Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1
    Hell yes.

3. Lounge   -   #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Snee View Post
    Hell yeah.
    Fixed.

4. Lounge   -   #4
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Maybe they're too young a country, maybe the tribalism is still too important.

I see what you're saying tho', JP. It's almost as if those that choose to describe themselves with a prefix are qualifying being American. As if being American is a bit embarrassing so to make their nationality somewhat more palatable, it needs to be tempered with a more agreeable nationality.

Unless it's Poland, then you're just a Polack. It seems that America collectively concurs that Poland is the only country less desirable to hail from than America itself
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

5. Lounge   -   #5
    chalice's Avatar ____________________
    Wooooooo!!!

Go Gerry, go Gerry!!!

6. Lounge   -   #6
    Never diss the Polish.

They fought like fuck against the nazis long before the Americans, Canadiains, French, Greeks, Welsh, or anyone else if truth be fucking told.

Fuck you America with your "Polack" jokes. Put up a proper fight against an oppressor then come back and talk about it.

7. Lounge   -   #7
    j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    I really can't blame you all for being confused; it's all down to the idiotic political correctness that demands we "remember we are all immigrants", much as we are required to "remember slavery", "remember how we jobbed the natives", etc., etc., etc.

I'm all for history and whatnot, but this ongoing guilt-trip is for assholes, and I don't buy it.

You have my permission to desist as well.
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

8. Lounge   -   #8
    chalice's Avatar ____________________
    Quote Originally Posted by j2k4 View Post
    I really can't blame you all for being confused; it's all down to the idiotic political correctness that demands we "remember we are all immigrants", much as we are required to "remember slavery", "remember how we jobbed the natives", etc., etc., etc.

I'm all for history and whatnot, but this ongoing guilt-trip is for assholes, and I don't buy it.

Typical mongrel.

9. Lounge   -   #9
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by j2k4 View Post

Australia has a similar story. I've never heard an Aussie say that he is Korean-Australian, for example. Are you trying to say that Australia as a nation is less PC than America.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

10. Lounge   -   #10
    SenorBubbz's Avatar /¨_¨°.-.§.-.°¨_¨\ BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr JP Fugley View Post
    Never diss the Polish.

They fought like fuck against the nazis long before the Americans, Canadiains, French, Greeks, Welsh, or anyone else if truth be fucking told.

Fuck you America with your "Polack" jokes. Put up a proper fight against an oppressor then come back and talk about it.
    Calm down, shit. America is a great country and you're just fucking jealous that you don't live here.
    o hai

Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast