Your Ad Here Your Ad Here

Thread: nzb index suggestions

Maybe I am just missing it but there doesn't seem to a way to see if a post in the nzb index has new replies.Can this be added? Just like to know if someone has replied in case they have a question or something.
    Also when submitting an nzb it takes you directly to the post.Is it not possible to preview before posting?
    Lastly after posting a nzb would like to be able to click a button to post another nzb without having to go to the index first.Is 2 unnecessary clicks,not to mention 2 loading of the board that could be avoided.

Thanks for reading.

2. Everything Related to the Board   -   #2
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    I always wondered about the preview thing too. Also in the News section, though to be honest I just assumed there was good reason and never brought it up.

Also, I like the idea of being able to immediately post another NZB. How about adding another button called, "Submit and post another"?

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    The FST Last.fm group

3. Everything Related to the Board   -   #3
    tesco's Avatar woowoo
    Some day I could come up with a way to preview but it's really a lot more work than you think.
    I could add a replys counter to the nzb index if that feature is wanted. I didn't put it in because I didn't think it was useful to anyone.

4. Everything Related to the Board   -   #4
    The preview thing is not that big a deal,hell I'll just edit it if I screw up.
    But the other 2 would be real nice if you could add,imo.

Thanks for reading.