Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Stopping the Cheaters

Poster BT Rep: +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80
    Quote Originally Posted by Diiyad View Post
    He doesn't get caught.

may be the system dosn't detect it but if staffer look at his account/activity personally i am sure they can dig something.

2. BitTorrent   -   #32
    I don't know exactly how they do it, but i think that when they have one way disabled, the real cheaters will find other ways of cheating.

3. BitTorrent   -   #33
    BANNED BT Rep: +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65
    u want to stop the cheaters then forget about how much internet speed conaction u have and try to make onther ratio system like removeing the ratio system or make bounse ( focus more on for how long u can seed better then focus on how much u can upload) thats why cheaters cant give up on cheating coz not every one have seedbox or not every one have high speed conaction

@off topic its relly funny that who made this thread and who want to stop cheaters he is scammer him self

he told me he have rabbit invite and he will send it to me immediately after i will give him invites and accounts to other trackers in return even i know u cant have any invites on ur rabbit account unless u make req with ratio proof and ip of that one u want him to get the invite even though he told one of my friends he is an forum mod at the rabbit what a lame oh and when i told him if u dont trust me we can ask for middleman he just refused i still keep ur pm Diiyad

and u can keep this pm in ur min too it wasnt only trying to trade it was trying to scammeing me also http://i28.tinypic.com/ou8dy1.gif

https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/p-sho...2/postcount320

O yea
    Last edited by supper; 02-29-2008 at 10:19 PM.

4. BitTorrent   -   #34
    BANNED BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by supper View Post
    u want to stop the cheaters then forget about how much internet speed conaction u have and try to make onther ratio system like removeing the ratio system or make bounse ( foucas more on for how long u can seed better then foucas on how much u can upload) thats why cheaters cant give up on cheating coz not every one have seedbox or not every one have high speed conaction

@off topic its relly funny that who made this thread and who want to stop cheaters he is scammer him self

he told me he have rabbit invite and he will send it to me immediately after i will give him invites and accounts to other trackers in return even i know u cant have any invites on ur rabbit account unless u make req with ratio proof and ip of that one u want him to get the invite even though he told one of my friends he is an forum mod at the rabbit what a lame oh and when i told him if u dont trust me we can ask for middleman he just refused i still keep ur pm Diiyad
    Oh really? We shall see about that
    I don't trade by the way - I'm completely against sales/trades/giveaways of any invites/accounts. Keep that in mind.

5. BitTorrent   -   #35
    BANNED BT Rep: +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65
    Quote Originally Posted by Diiyad View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by supper View Post
    u want to stop the cheaters then forget about how much internet speed conaction u have and try to make onther ratio system like removeing the ratio system or make bounse ( foucas more on for how long u can seed better then foucas on how much u can upload) thats why cheaters cant give up on cheating coz not every one have seedbox or not every one have high speed conaction

Oh really? We shall see about that
    I don't trade by the way - I'm completely against sales/trades/giveaways of any invites/accounts. Keep that in mind.
    then why u pmd me asking about my offer and wanted me to go first if u are anti trader? even the only rep point u got its about tradeing also

6. BitTorrent   -   #36
    AugustoP's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by stoi View Post
    also there is only about 100 tbdev trackers (probably a bit more but not many more) so the damage from exploiting the exploit would be considerable, even if they just hit 10 trackers.
    Maybe you're right, we should take into account the pressure trackers under but I still don't like security based on secrecy. There will be some fuck-ups and disasterous hacks but after some time all major vulnerabilities will be fixed. According to my knowledge current state of TBDev could be described as clusterfuck - it's very insecure out of the box and difficult to customize.
    Last edited by AugustoP; 02-29-2008 at 05:49 PM.

7. BitTorrent   -   #37
    BANNED BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    Cheating ruins the entire BT system.

If you feel the need to cheat then you don't know the true meaning of torrenting.

The whole point of seeding is "Sharing".

When you cheat,You do the exact opposite.

Cheaters don't get the real Bittorrent experience which is really sad because the torrent experience is one that you don't want to miss..

8. BitTorrent   -   #38
    stoi's Avatar BCG Owner BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Quote Originally Posted by AugustoP View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by stoi View Post
    also there is only about 100 tbdev trackers (probably a bit more but not many more) so the damage from exploiting the exploit would be considerable, even if they just hit 10 trackers.
    Maybe you're right, we should take into account the pressure trackers under but I still don't like security based on secrecy. There will be some fuck-ups and disasterous hacks but after some time all major vulnerabilities will be fixed. According to my knowledge current state of TBDev could be described as clusterfuck - it's very insecure out of the box and difficult to customize.
    tbh i have never really worked that one out myself, why release a tracker with more holes than swiss cheese to the pubic, when the fixes for 99% of the holes are already known.

I have nothing to do with TBdev, we just use the tracker (well torrentstrike thats based off TBdev) but we have ripped it apart and put it back together again so to speak.

only people that knows the answer to that are the TBdev devs.

9. BitTorrent   -   #39
    KFlint's Avatar ... BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    please don't post public accusation on this forum guys,if you have anything to say, use the report section

10. BitTorrent   -   #40
    FashionSTAR
    my biggest hobby is catching cheaters.
    it is really very interesting.
    finally you will be caught, just a matter of time.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast