Thread: New Game

Poster
    I've been having a wee look about and it would appear that the new forum game may be Mod baiting.

Is this because they are effectively the authority figures on the forum and some people feel that this is a challenge, to just wind them up.

Is it because these people would not have the guts to have a go at the authority figures in their real life and this makes them feel better.

Is it perhaps because they feel that they should be a Mod themself, so they decide to make life more difficult for the people who spend their spare time keeping the board going for them.

As usual I was just wondering.

2. Lounge   -   #2
    I love all mods :">

People always bitch about mod's. If they were in their place they would do worse job.

I know if i was a supa mod many of you wouldn't be here

3. Lounge   -   #3
    Illuminati's Avatar Simple Bystander BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Originally posted by JPaul@2 August 2003 - 23:06
    I've been having a wee look about and it would appear that the new forum game may be Mod baiting.

Is this because they are effectively the authority figures on the forum and some people feel that this is a challenge, to just wind them up.

Is it because these people would not have the guts to have a go at the authority figures in their real life and this makes them feel better.

Is it perhaps because they feel that they should be a Mod themself, so they decide to make life more difficult for the people who spend their spare time keeping the board going for them.

I think the real reason is because they follow the philosophy of the kamikaze athletes;

They want to see how far they can get to their target before they end up screwed

4. Lounge   -   #4
    chalkmongoose
    I find quite a few of the mod's very attractive.

5. Lounge   -   #5
    Aberrant
    Moderbaiting...

Sounds dirty to me!

6. Lounge   -   #6
    Poster
    Originally posted by JPaul@2 August 2003 - 18:06

I think it is all of the above, JPaul.

'Moderbaiting'.........you are so refreshingly 'bad'....Titey!!!!!

7. Lounge   -   #7
    Aberrant
    Originally posted by Neverose@2 August 2003 - 22:51
    'Moderbaiting'.........you are so refreshingly 'bad'....Titey!!!!!  

8. Lounge   -   #8
    Poster
    Come to think of it.....wasn't there a big discussion about this very same subject in the temporary forum?????

9. Lounge   -   #9
    Aberrant
    The Classics never go out of style!

10. Lounge   -   #10
    bigboab's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    When I was younger JP's used to deal with mods quite effectively!
    The best way to keep a secret:- Tell everyone not to tell anyone.