Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Another Fat Cat Mystery...this time posted in the right section. lol

kyuuchi's Avatar <O.O> BT Rep: +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40
    Mystery giveaway eh?

Of course, a bump gotta have some women

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #92
    grimms's Avatar Excuse Me? BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    Heres a treat for ya.

Spoiler: Show

Excuse Me?
    Didn't Think So!

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #93
    popeye09's Avatar lost in time BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    3.Favority food: Pizza of course,what else

4.i am using different trackers.depends for what i need them in each occasion.i am using SCT for the most 0-day stuff.Bitmetv for my tv shows.TT,Waffles and Indietorrents fot my audio music.Music Vids for my music videos.also i am using lot my home country trackers,like blue-white and greektracker beacuse there i can find stuff(movies,programs,ebooks) in my language,something very helpfull for me.and in the end i have become a little addict with my new tracker iTS because i like the community there and especially the packs they upload .

5.well fisrt thing i notice in a tracker is how active it is(forums,activity,help).i dont care so much about speed and pre-times.if the community is helpful and good i am going to be one with them,if not in the end i will barely use this tracker.

6.in my opinion just being active in a tracker(downloading,uploading,participate in forums) is a contribute to a community,something i do in most of my trackers.

7.i am torrenting for almost 3 years but the last 1.5-2 years i am in the private trackers.the fisrt years was torrentspy and mininova .

this is a pic a love.is a sunset(greek island) where i was with my girlfriend this summer.its something special for me because i had a great time and reminds how beautiful i spend my holidays with her.

9.i speak greek and english

10.and some pics for you and your lazy friend fat-cat :

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #94
    nsk's Avatar Sharer BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35

Laugh

Although I'm not really looking for anything in particular because i'm pretty happy with what I've got, you have got me interested so I'm gonna take part.

3. Favourite food has to be Italian, pastas and pizza's, my favourite dish being penne arrabiata, nice, fresh and little bit spicy, its made with tomatoes, hot red chillies, garlic and herbs:

Picture does not do it justice.

4. I use a small set of decent trackers for my content, I'll use ScT if I want something fast, if i'm not in a hurry i'll use a general 0-day site like TL or RevTT and also use them for older stuff as its easier to seed back. For movies I like to use TTi, love their movie of the week. Then there's the obvious stuff like for TV I use BitMeTV, or for music i'll usually find what I need on Waffles, and of course i'll download good packs from any of the above sites, I mainly download movies, so movie packs are always a nice bonus.

5. Simple really, good content, nice friendly members, lots of activity (posts on the forums, seeders/leechers, new uploads etc etc) and good helpful staff. A nice design and feel to the tracker is also a bonus. Don't care about pre-times or levels.

6. I don't really know, not much in the way of uploading new content as I only have a home connection, all I can offer is being a positive and good user by seeding well and maintaining a good ratio, following and respecting the rules and try to be active if the community is good, helping other members if and when possible. I like to upload 24/7 as torrenting is all about sharing for me, I'm proud of my good upload stats for a home connection.

7. A good few years now, but only really public sites for the first couple of years as I used warez forums mostly, I liked the community of warez forums and could get most of my content there, but in the past year or so i've got more into torrenting. I started out on demonoid about a year ago, from there I got invited to TL and haven't looked back. TL was my first taste of how good private torrent sites could be, so I joined / got invited to a few other sites as mentioned above.

8. Most beautiful thing to me is my Girlfriend, but don't really want to post a pic of her here so instead here's a beautiful picture of the awesome outdoor scenery in my country.

I never took this picture, found it on google, but I love the colours and its from one of my favourite places in Scotland, Loch Lomond, shows how beautiful it can be (when its not raining ).

9. Only speak English unfortunately and don't even speak that very well since I'm from Scotland

10. A bit of humour, some uglies and some babes, this is pretty old so you may have seen it before. The difference between an English nightclub and a Swedish one = Click Me

Yummy.....

If you like her, google 'keyra'

and one just for fatcat:

Cheers!
    Last edited by nsk; 03-03-2008 at 06:57 PM. Reason: Forgot babe pic :D

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #95
    Something Else's Avatar sex a wolf in a bag BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    Mostly I like to munch on Mangoes

I use small, speciality trackers in the most part like DB9 or MySpleen. I also like HiDef Video and Audio so HDBits and Texaco for those.

I mostly look for files and friends in trackers.

I can contribute by photoshoppin people's heads on to silly things. Everyone has a user pics thread.

I've been torrenting since before the land-mass was separated in to continents.

This is beautiful because it gave me a semi.

Two fine burds:

Bump. kthxbai.
    Now go away.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #96
    SenorBubbz's Avatar /¨_¨°.-.§.-.°¨_¨\ BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Bump

Huge boobies ftw

edit: adding some lez into the scene

Last edited by SenorBubbz; 03-04-2008 at 12:26 AM.
    o hai

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #97
    fatcat69's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by benchez View Post

I use small, speciality trackers in the most part like DB9 or MySpleen. I also like HiDef Video and Audio so HDBits and Texaco for those.

I can contribute by photoshoppin people's heads on to silly things. Everyone has a user pics thread.

Two fine burds:

Bump. kthxbai.
    Sorry, no invites for you, IM not into the whole 4 leg thing.

Maybe 3 boobs...maybe.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #98
    Something Else's Avatar sex a wolf in a bag BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    Total Recall Burd.
    Now go away.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #99
    9NINE's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by fatcat69 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by benchez View Post

Two fine burds:

Bump. kthxbai.
    Sorry, no invites for you, IM not into the whole 4 leg thing.

Maybe 3 boobs...maybe.

how come man i have only 2 hands

can you manage that lol?

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #100
    Medooooo's Avatar Gianluigi Buffon BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by 9NINE View Post
    how come man i have only 2 hands

can you manage that lol?
    2 hands and big mouth .

Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 ... LastLast