Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Another Fat Cat Mystery...this time posted in the right section. lol

SenorBubbz's Avatar /¨_¨°.-.§.-.°¨_¨\ BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by Polarbear View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by SenorBubbz View Post
    Brunettes with big racks and butts ftw
    I also invite blondes into my pants if they are hot.
    ...says a 13yo child
    Just because I invite them doesn't mean they come
    And I'll be 14 exactly 2 weeks from tomorrow. (Figure out the date and you get a pat on the back.)
    o hai

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #82
    fatcat69's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25

Dayum fatcat, you sure do have contacts huh?
    If you are active in communities, and help people, youd be surprised how fast your contacts expand too.

In the past month, I have met numerous people and earned their respect and trust just as they have earned mine.

It pays to help the needy...thats all I need to say.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #83
    SenorBubbz's Avatar /¨_¨°.-.§.-.°¨_¨\ BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by fatcat69 View Post

Dayum fatcat, you sure do have contacts huh?
    If you are active in communities, and help people, youd be surprised how fast your contacts expand too.

In the past month, I have met numerous people and earned their respect and trust just as they have earned mine.

It pays to help the needy...thats all I need to say.
    I've been active in many forums and have made contacts that have lasted less than 2 months. I only continue to speak to 3 people who I've made acquaintances with on forums. They are very cool though because they skin and make wonderful digital art and I'm happy I met them.

Hope to be as popular as you though fatcat. And btw, they only still hang out with me because I was titled "Most Hated Person" on that forum I spammed 3,000 posts by the time it closed (4-6 months).

Please don't think I'm a bad person though. That place was like /b/ from 4chan in forum form. The "Spam" sub-section was the most active.
    o hai

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #84
    Polarbear's Avatar deep funk BT Rep: +5

...says a 13yo child
    And I'll be 14 exactly 2 weeks from tomorrow. (Figure out the date and you get a pat on the back.)
    dude, i feel really weird talking to a 13yo boy on an internet forum. i will give you some advice and then never talk to you again.

don't spend your time alone in front of the computer looking for sites that are not meant for childs.

turn your computer off. go outside, play with your friends and have fun.

if you start this whole nonsense at such an early age and don't stop it now, you will end up as a lonely nerd and never have a girlfriend.

take care of school and your friends. that's much more important than torrent sites.

talk to your father, he'll tell you the same (if he does know what you are doing at all)

good luck and good bye.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #85

dude, i feel really weird talking to a 13yo boy on an internet forum. i will give you some advice and then never talk to you again.

don't spend your time alone in front of the computer looking for sites that are not meant for childs.

if you start this whole nonsense at such an early age and don't stop it now, you will end up as a lonely nerd and never have a girlfriend.

take care of school and your friends. that's much more important than torrent sites.

talk to your father, he'll tell you the same (if he does know what you are doing at all)

good luck and good bye.
    If you knew how much I would like to go outside and play your head would explode. My mom is super strict about me getting kidnapped and it's starting to piss me off. She is starting to ease up but my friend's parents are equally paranoid so I have no one to go out and play with.

Also, right after school I do play outside when it's not freezing cold. And I have a life and used to have a girlfriend.

I'm glad you took interest in keeping me fit and leading a good life though. That's very kind of you
    o hai

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #86
    dedro's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6

good luck and good bye.
    +1
    nice polarbear

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #87
    BANNED BT Rep: +1

Kind of like you, right?

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #88

And to add to what I said before, unfortunately, sitting in front of a computer screen browsing sites not meant for our age is what my generation is all about.

You can't even guess how many people I know are obsessed with MySpace which isn't meant for 13 or 14 year olds.

Quote Originally Posted by Diiyad View Post

Kind of like you, right?
    That's fucked up.
    Last edited by SenorBubbz; 03-03-2008 at 01:30 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    o hai

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #89
    fatcat69's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    hey now, not in my thread fellas....go fight via pm

I dont need to see this sh*t
    Last edited by fatcat69; 03-03-2008 at 01:52 AM.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #90
    Quote Originally Posted by fatcat69 View Post
    hey now, not in my thread fellas....got fight via pm

I dont need to see this sh*t
    Ok, I'll stop posting in this topic unless someone actually wants me to for a reason.

Edit: Actually I'll continue posting but I won't argue with anyone or anything. Just a post here or there if that's ok....
    Last edited by SenorBubbz; 03-03-2008 at 02:04 AM.
    o hai

Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 ... LastLast