Thread: What Is The Kazaa File Fixer Please

Hi there,
    i have heard that there is a program that fixes corrupted files and it is something like kazaa file fixer, im not sure...

could someone please tell me what it is and where i can get it...
    and also, how do u know that it will fix corrupted files.

thanks..
    nik

2. Games   -   #2
    dat repairer (scroll down to near the bottom)
    I dunno how effective it is, as to how u know it can fix corrupted files, i dunno, i suppose u trust them

3. Games   -   #3
    but how can u repair dat files on a cd? i cant copy them to the hard drive so i can fix those files!!!

4. Games   -   #4
    Poster
    Originally posted by hellofriend@30 July 2003 - 11:59
    but how can u repair dat files on a cd? i cant copy them to the hard drive so i can fix those files!!!
    Why would you put .dat files on a cd in the first place?

5. Games   -   #5
    well it goes like this...

i have fifa world cup 2002 file zipped and as long as i leave it in my hard drive, the files will extract and the game will work...

but when i burn the zipped file onto disk loads of files inside the zipped fifa world cup 2002 go corrupted. therefore, i want to fix the .dat files in them... but i can't fix files in a cd and u know why...

so what do i do...
    thanks...

6. Games   -   #6
    Poster
    Originally posted by hellofriend@30 July 2003 - 06:38
    something like kazaa file fixer
    It's Kazaa Corruption Fixer!

C'mon, ilw, you knew that.

And I think the reason it won't install from a disk is because of the error checking in the CD image format. A virtual drive wouldn't have that checking, so it'd have no problems with files being corrupted.
    Kazaa Corruption Fixer --> Fix any corrupted CD image, archive, or video file you've downloaded with Kazaa.