Thread: Why is sgr.?com not Ranked? or is it open signups if u donate? dt understand.

..... BT Rep: +2
    Why is this site not in WTAW? Am not a member but i heard it has releases from Mystery-RSD-Ect, All brand new...
    Last edited by pone44; 12-02-2008 at 01:42 AM.

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Grind$oFine's Avatar get n3rd3d BT Rep: +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60
    Someone has to make a review before it gets ranked and added.

I don't think it's a fraud site, but I don't think it has a very big userbase, but I guess I don't actually know that.

According to the signup page:

This is a private BitTorrent tracker and community designed to help you improve your life on different levels, through means of studying
    • Seduction and everything related to dating and social interactions (to help you develop a quality and fulfilling social life, get the women you desire, surround yourself with valuable and positive people, help you become valuable yourself - which you are)
    • NLP (Neuro-linguistic Programming)
    • Hypnosis
    • Business material that will teach you how to increase your income to the point where you are truly free
    ...And many other extremely valuable and life-changing materials that will have YOU be in control of your life. It has been done before. Anyone can.
    Are you willing to take this challenge ?

And as far as signing up, there is a box where you have to enter:

Your reason for joining. What NEW and EXCLUSIVE (cannot be found anywhere else) material can you immediately upload? What can you contribute to SGR v3.0 with? (if you have nothing -no new material- then donating for upload credit is also considered contribution.)
    So technically, if you have some material to upload, you wouldn't have to donate to get in.

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Is this a spin off the old one?
    Last edited by pone44; 03-04-2008 at 01:57 AM. Reason: Heard is has crazy pickup101...

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    sorry.doublepost
    Last edited by pone44; 06-15-2008 at 04:37 AM.

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    So is this site open now or closed?

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    BANNED BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    I am not familiar with this site but it sounds quite interesting..

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    LoKaLiRi's Avatar n00b BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    interesting

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    Detale's Avatar Go Snatch a Judge
    because it sucks?? Hmmm lets see here why is is not there you ask, well because no one added it there