Thread: Basic Questions

premsoman
    Just subscribed to kazaa gold so these are basic questions, perhaps even stupid-but in my search results how do I know which files are in MP3 format. If they are in another format can I covert them before I burn them to a CD.
    During my installation of Kazaa gold, the instructions on the website said there woudl be 2 files on my desktop to install. There was only one, and I coudl not reextract the installation files again without going through the credit card sign up page. How do I know if I am missing some features? Thanks

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    kazaa gold is a scam

download k-lite k++ for free on this site and cancel the kazaa gold subscription now...
    <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>BLAH</span>

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Wayne Rooney - A thug and a thief</span>

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    Poster
    yeah CANCEL it and get Kazaa Lite from clicking on the KaZaA Lite - Homepage link at the top of the forum page.

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    Wise Kvcd Maker/PIMP
    And then if u still don&#39;t know how to get mp3 files using that just clik on the audio tab

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    mogadishu's Avatar {}"_++()_><.,{}}[":+
    how much do they rip them off for?
    signature removed, check the boardrules.

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    Originally posted by mogadishu@3 August 2003 - 08:44
    how much do they rip them off for?
    anything more than nothing is too much

i think there are different people charging different amounts

&#036;10 a month seems familiar for some reason...
    <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>BLAH</span>

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Wayne Rooney - A thug and a thief</span>

7. File Sharing   -   #7
    Out of The Ordinary

8. File Sharing   -   #8
    ratny
    When you are on the search page of KaZaA find the song that you are interested in and then scroll to the right and you&#39;ll find a column named "filename" or whatever correspondend to your selected language. Here the name of the file that you are going to download is given with the filename extension. If this extension is "mp3" this might be a hint that you are dealing with an MP3. But beware, there is no guarantee because some idiots share files with false names and extensions. You&#39;ll have to find out after downloading.

There are some progs to convert from other formats to MP3 but the good ones are expensive (e.g. Cool Edit 1.2) Look around in the net to find shareware or freeware.

r.

9. File Sharing   -   #9
    Poster
    THATS ALL A BIG SCAM EVEN REGULAER KMD IS BETTER THAN THAT UNSUBCRIBE NOW YOU ARE BEING CONNED