Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Windows Xp Windows Home/pro Download

Octopussy
    Hello,

The Windows XP Home edition I have kind of sucks...not the OS but when I reformat my pc I get all these garbage programs I dont want...Because my system recovery is in the PC drive D. So anyway I was wondering is there anyway I can download Windows XP Home/Pro so If I reinstalled Windows I would only get the thing I need...

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    SniperInTheShadows's Avatar Poster
    If I understand what your asking properly then yes you should be able to download Windows XP (i'd recommend the Pro version over the Home version though) and install it on almost !any! PC (aslong as it meet's the minimum spec's required), though I would recommend having a look for XP specific driver's for your graphic card etc before installing it and write them to CD (if possible) so when it's installed you can install the drivers straight away :-)

Sniper.

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    Octopussy
    But when I install it I wont get any other programs I dont need right? like some stupid games and word perfect, musicmatch and stuff like that

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    what do I put here? BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    If you want xp corp then check Lamseys pinned thread Home sux it needs activation I hate it

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    Mr. Blunt's Avatar n00b
    Alot of these you can uninstall without having to switch your OS. Have you tryed uninstalling programs you dont want anymore?

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    Octopussy
    Yes, I did uninstall them but I'm just sick of uninstalling them everytime I reformat my pc because I get this LTDMNT.sys error or somting so ...anyway can someone give me a link to the Windows XP Pro download? and whats Windows XP pro corp?

7. Software & Hardware   -   #7
    Poster
    Originally posted by Octopussy@3 August 2003 - 02:08
    Yes, I did uninstall them but I'm just sick of uninstalling them everytime I reformat my pc because I get this LTDMNT.sys error or somting so ...anyway can someone give me a link to the Windows XP Pro download? and whats Windows XP pro corp?
    This link is all you need.

8. Software & Hardware   -   #8
    Octopussy
    But that is Windows Xp Pro right?

9. Software & Hardware   -   #9
    Octopussy
    and once i get windows xp pro on a cd and its like bootable so when i insert cd i can install it can i delete the system recovery from my d drive

10. Software & Hardware   -   #10
    Octopussy
    help please i need it fast

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast