Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: [REQ] BitMe :)

  1. #1
    Optical's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    92
    Hey FST,

    I'd like to request an invite to BitME.
    Now i'm not going to bore you with an exaggerated story as to why i need it, however; i'd just like to say i'd appriate an invite greatly.

    I'm an honest user and definately not a trader, so don't ask for a trade please.

    I can provide you with ratio proofs if a generous someone is kind enough to offer me an invite

    Thanks again.



  2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    mr.xom's Avatar XoM FoReVeR BT Rep: +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    tOOrent wOrld
    Posts
    418
    try to be more active in forum and make give away and u get it


    Dont PM me for invites
    Just make a request and I will see it


  3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    1000possibleclaws's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Ottawa
    Posts
    4,960
    Quote Originally Posted by Optical View Post
    Hey FST,

    I'd like to request an invite to BitME.
    Now i'm not going to bore you with an exaggerated story as to why i need it, however; i'd just like to say i'd appriate an invite greatly.

    I'm an honest user and definately not a trader, so don't ask for a trade please.

    I can provide you with ratio proofs if a generous someone is kind enough to offer me an invite

    Thanks again.
    i dotn get how people with no rep can be antitraders. its not like you've given anything away either. it means nothing unless in your rep count all the reps are thanking for free invites, and none of them are saying good trader

  4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    Optical's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    92
    Quote Originally Posted by T.S.O.L. View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Optical View Post
    Hey FST,

    I'd like to request an invite to BitME.
    Now i'm not going to bore you with an exaggerated story as to why i need it, however; i'd just like to say i'd appriate an invite greatly.

    I'm an honest user and definately not a trader, so don't ask for a trade please.

    I can provide you with ratio proofs if a generous someone is kind enough to offer me an invite

    Thanks again.
    i dotn get how people with no rep can be antitraders. its not like you've given anything away either. it means nothing unless in your rep count all the reps are thanking for free invites, and none of them are saying good trader
    Read my post history before you say i've never given anything away...

    I've given away what i can when i can, (about 10 invites this week of TD).



  5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    K 2's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    71
    give me your mail

  6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    398
    good luck man

  7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    1000possibleclaws's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Ottawa
    Posts
    4,960
    your giveaway only had 4 invites, way to exxagerate.

    but anyways, i just assumed you hadnt because you had no rep, sorry about that

  8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    fatcat69's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    spamming ur mom and sis.
    Age
    31
    Posts
    1,755
    Quote Originally Posted by T.S.O.L. View Post
    your giveaway only had 4 invites, way to exxagerate.

    but anyways, i just assumed you hadnt because you had no rep, sorry about that
    Rep is bs anyway, just bc you have rep doesnt mean one thing. I dont even check rep, I only gave it when I was a noob.

    Now I have no rep...actually looks like I have 13, so does that mean Im not a good user here or I dont trade or that my giveaways suck?

    No.

    Do Artemis and Sgt. Major have lots of rep...No. They are just like me, both extremely active and helpful members who just dont care for rep.

    Post history is far more important then rep points that say "awesome thanks"

    Rep was made for traders, but failed miserably since anyone who is going to trade should use a middle man instead of risking losing their account to a scammer.

  9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    Optical's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    92
    Thanks to K 2 for the invite.



    closed...



  10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    BANNED BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    575
    Quote Originally Posted by fatcat69 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by T.S.O.L. View Post
    your giveaway only had 4 invites, way to exxagerate.

    but anyways, i just assumed you hadnt because you had no rep, sorry about that
    Rep is bs anyway, just bc you have rep doesnt mean one thing. I dont even check rep, I only gave it when I was a noob.

    Now I have no rep...actually looks like I have 13, so does that mean Im not a good user here or I dont trade or that my giveaways suck?

    No.

    Do Artemis and Sgt. Major have lots of rep...No. They are just like me, both extremely active and helpful members who just dont care for rep.

    Post history is far more important then rep points that say "awesome thanks"

    Rep was made for traders, but failed miserably since anyone who is going to trade should use a middle man instead of risking losing their account to a scammer.
    you still are a noob my yound padewon

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •