Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: [req] Ethor or Snowtiger Invites - No trades.

7th's Avatar the brazilian guy BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by durex View Post
    Well , i believe snowtigers doesn't have invites, It is often open to new signs.
    Yes, I heard that but thanks for confirming this info.

Quote Originally Posted by T.S.O.L. View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by 7th View Post

I'm starting to think you're just as stubbord as I am!
    lol bro, tell ya what; spam crap and get 30 posts here, then pm me with your mail and the thors invite is yours

hope you will stay relative active here, and I'll see you around
    Gosh, I had a great idea

You could keep posting into my threat and I'll get the 30 posts really fast MSN is kind easier though, if you prefer

ps.: GFXnews is still open for free signups just like his "audio brother" Audionews...
    I'm an old user at GFXnews and is a really cool tracker if you are into web/graphic design, 3D, image banking or something like this.

[quote=7th;2703611]Yes, I heard that but thanks for confirming this info.

I'm starting to think you're just as stubbord as I am!
    lol bro, tell ya what; spam crap and get 30 posts here, then pm me with your mail and the thors invite is yours

Gosh, I had a great idea

You could keep posting into my threat and I'll get the 30 posts really fast MSN is kind easier though, if you prefer

ps.: GFXnews is still open for free signups just like his "audio brother" Audionews...
    I'm an old user at GFXnews and is a really cool tracker if you are into web/graphic design, 3D, image banking or something like this.

up?
    Last edited by 7th; 03-03-2008 at 12:52 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #22
    up!

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #23
    up!

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #24
    Gennesuke's Avatar Boriquito BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    if your interrested in french trackers(i never had the luck to join eThor or Snowtiger) there is a couple of french ones which are very helpful(at least to me, i've learn french alot), here they are:

crazy saloon, itoma, crystaliz, france-tracker, smartorrent, rapidetorrent and ELiTE-T3AM...

goodluck

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #25
    Aerozin's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    guys stop fighting , i guess everyone here knows that

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #26
    Annoyed's Avatar Gamer BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Wow, that was very cool of you. You need to take up on that 7th, if you can. 30 posts is a small price to pay to get into a well sought after site.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #27
    Quote Originally Posted by Gennesuke View Post
    if your interrested in french trackers(i never had the luck to join eThor or Snowtiger) there is a couple of french ones which are very helpful(at least to me, i've learn french alot), here they are:

crazy saloon, itoma, crystaliz, france-tracker, smartorrent, rapidetorrent and ELiTE-T3AM...

goodluck
    Hi Gennesuke! Thanks for the advice

I'm already using ELiTE and Quebec Torrents (you should check this one). But I have the impression that Ethor or Snowtiger is so much better, don't know why... I'll check the others that I didn't know!

Quote Originally Posted by Aerozin View Post
    guys stop fighting , i guess everyone here knows that...
    Sorry but I think you kind "misplaced" your post or something... no one is fighting here or something, or are we?

Quote Originally Posted by Annoyed View Post
    Wow, that was very cool of you. You need to take up on that 7th, if you can. 30 posts is a small price to pay to get into a well sought after site.

haha, I'm almost there friend! 10 more to go!
    Last edited by 7th; 03-07-2008 at 12:31 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #28
    1000possibleclaws's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100

I'm already using ELiTE and Quebec Torrents (you should check this one). But I have the impression that Ethor or Snowtiger is so much better, don't know why... I'll check the others that I didn't know!

Quote Originally Posted by Aerozin View Post
    guys stop fighting , i guess everyone here knows that...
    Sorry but I think you kind "misplaced" your post or something... no one is fighting here or something, or are we?

Dude, you already decline the offer earlier in this thread.. who said I had that invite waiting on you lol. If they give out more invites I'll let you know

so, you're not so stubborn I see

Sorry but I just can't accept you're "pretty hard" challenge. It makes no sense to me staying around and overrun this forum with lots of nonsense and useless messages (just to don't say garbage).

I can't promise you good activity here since I usually just have the weekends but I could think about something else

And, 'above all things', is good to see that I'm making new friends here
    Last edited by T.S.O.L.; 03-07-2008 at 01:30 AM.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #29

Dude, you already decline the offer earlier in this thread.. who said I had that invite waiting on you lol. If they give out more invites I'll let you know

so, you're not so stubborn I see

Sorry but I just can't accept you're "pretty hard" challenge. It makes no sense to me staying around and overrun this forum with lots of nonsense and useless messages (just to don't say garbage).

I can't promise you good activity here since I usually just have the weekends but I could think about something else

And, 'above all things', is good to see that I'm making new friends here
    No problem friend, that's ok
    anyway, I hope to have all 30 posts when you get more
    just 9 to go now!

See ya

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #30
    up!

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast