Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Where are the old members?

Poster BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by SCR View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by squirr3l View Post
    i think most oldies of this board are in lounge
    Yes they are but "The Lounge" is like a Bermuda Triangle especially for the ones coming from the BT and BT Invite sections u may get in the lounge for a short period .. but who knows if you are going to get out in one piece ..
    i think most of these rumours about lounge is rumours...its not like its a forbidden zone...there are always certain people who agree with what you say and some who dont....there are always people who are smarter then you and some who r not...there are always people who have better vocabulary and some who dont...if you are offended by such things then everything is a bermuda triangle .......may be this topic should be moved to "THE LOUNGE"

"All that is gold does not glitter;all that is long does not last;All that is old does not wither; not all that is over is past..... "

2. BitTorrent   -   #42
    Gish's Avatar Seeda from Hell BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    it seems as though most older members hang out in the lounge forums when the noods hang out more in bittorrent and invites forums!
    Last edited by Gish; 03-03-2008 at 07:35 PM.

3. BitTorrent   -   #43
    Poster BT Rep: +4
    Quote Originally Posted by Vercors View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by WowZrBowser View Post
    As far as moving you far superior methods of filesharing could you mention any of these far superior methods? I mean Ive seen you yourself UL/DL Mp3s off a tracker that I wont mentioned recently. Not to mention elsewhere. So if your using far superior stuff it cant be all that great as far as sources of files maybe? Im guessing you were referring to newsgroups?? But thats just a guess.
    Newsgroups fanboy indeed
    Newsgroups FTL. If anything actual Scene Axx.. But imo most ppl get tired of the same bs. I myself haven't been here that long but i do read most of the post and keep comments to myself as the topics and pplz responding are saying some really dumb stuff which usually is spam and nothing todo with the topic.

4. BitTorrent   -   #44
    monk3y's Avatar Pirate's Life for me BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    when time passes you come to understand, you can't actually benefit from posting and spamming here like a crazy horse =)

Do not pm me requesting for invites as i have none to spare
    Signature & Avatar Rules

5. BitTorrent   -   #45
    SAM's Avatar Fst philosopher BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    Quote Originally Posted by stitched View Post
    i think most of these rumours about lounge is rumours...its not like its a forbidden zone...there are always certain people who agree with what you say and some who dont....there are always people who are smarter then you and some who r not...there are always people who have better vocabulary and some who dont...if you are offended by such things then everything is a bermuda triangle .......may be this topic should be moved to "THE LOUNGE"
    this is naive

For Serving Community

6. BitTorrent   -   #46
    SenorBubbz's Avatar /¨_¨°.-.§.-.°¨_¨\ BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by T.S.O.L. View Post
    this is still by far the best file sharing forums i have come across so far
    Completely agree. I intend to continue to post here for a long time. I may be inactive for a while in July because I'll be in Brazil though. Just warning now.
    o hai

7. BitTorrent   -   #47
    getting sick of the many varities of sites is the main reason for leaving these forums for traders. they get bored of not being able to get every tracker on earth.
    for others, they got enough.
    also, some people were disabled from some trackers even if they havent traded. they left for safety.
    for some others, they got sick of some people here. Kids.

8. BitTorrent   -   #48
    BANNED BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    their here.... in the lounge

9. BitTorrent   -   #49
    Detale's Avatar Go Snatch a Judge
    [quote=fatcat69;2702426]
    Quote Originally Posted by Detale View Post

Wow with only 54 posts you got that already?

Sure some do and others become Staff here
    Others make it their job to make every post border line rule breaking to keep the staff busy.

You're a real pain in the ass do you know that? Also this could be considered advertising so lets watch that line buddy

10. BitTorrent   -   #50
    Green Goblin's Avatar who gives a f*** BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    lurking in the bushes

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast