Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast

Thread: The Most Hllirous Movie Scene

Celerystalksme's Avatar This Is My Clone BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Originally posted by Terminator@4 August 2003 - 12:32
    final destination 2 also when the dumbass 15 yo feels the need to scare pigeons- which leads to his demise
    I never laughed so hard at a kid getting his own medicine

2. Movies & TV   -   #52
    A scene that always makes me laugh is one in airplane 2 the sequel.
    DANGER VACUUM, and he opens it and a vacuum cleaner attacks him. Okay i know it lame but i just have to laugh. And another is when they try to get in the castle with the rope in top secret and he throws the rope up and they run away before it come back down. They try again and it hooks one of the guys and he lands perfect on the turret wall, what a laugh.

3. Movies & TV   -   #53
    what do I put here? BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    wow thanks for bumping a thread of min efrom the dead

4. Movies & TV   -   #54
    do not mention it. i just remember another from top secret.
    The germans throw in a grenade and a guy jumps on it but everyone gets blow out of the building. When i saw that the first time i couldn't stop laughing it was so hilarious

5. Movies & TV   -   #55
    Most recently in Anger Management where Adam Sandler is beating up the monk, with Jack Nicholson cheering him on.

And also that scene in Van Wilder where the guys are eating those "creamy" buns. I didn't know whether to laugh or throw up.

6. Movies & TV   -   #56
    RGX's Avatar Unstoppable
    Austin powers in Goldmember, the bit when fat bastard does his wire fighting manouvre, gets all the way across, then a wire snaps and hes left twirling on one side

said slowly and with intense sarcasm:

"ohh isnt this magical...."

Had me in hysterics

7. Movies & TV   -   #57
    Celerystalksme's Avatar This Is My Clone BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Every scene in snatch with Sol, Vinnie And Tyrone...

especially the one where it went

Vinnie: I thought you said he was a getaway driver...what the fuck can he get away from...(and it went on from there)

8. Movies & TV   -   #58
    The Meaning of Life when Mr.Creosote explodes

9. Movies & TV   -   #59
    ashutosh_cool16's Avatar Internet Addict
    The news reporting scene in Bruce almighty..... LOL!!

When jim carrey forces him to imitate.. and talk gibberish things and the best thing is when he justs speaks all that shit and then laughs at everybody.... LOL

that was the best..... lol
    [IMG]http://img272.echo.cx/img272/9836/band8sw.gif[IMG]

10. Movies & TV   -   #60
    movie "From Dawn Till' Dusk" w/ George Clooney, Cheech Marin.

When they go to that bar called "Titty Twister" and you see Cheech Marin yelling into the micrphone about all kinds of PUSSY. Quote- Cheech Marin, "We got pussy for $.01 and if you can find pussy cheaper, THAN FUCK IT!" And when there inside the bar disscussing about all the ways to destroy vampires.

The entire movie "Old School" got me ROFLMAO!

An older movie that I think was funny I think it's called "Flight Attendant School"
    They had to calm this crazy guy down, so this blonde girl tells all of the other flight attendants that are restraining the crazy guy to get out of the way and unzips the guys pants and starts blowing him!

Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast