Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Weird Little Screeching Sound

Celerystalksme's Avatar This Is My Clone BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Hi i am Celery's friend, Carrot

i just went onto his computer to ask a question, instead of signing up and asking just one question only, just like a newbie??

WHY CAN'T NEWBIES USE A FUCKING SEARCH FUNCTION????

sorry about this i am just a bit worried by his health after all the laughing and pain caused by these newbies who sign up because the guestroom is gone and only ask 2 or 3 questions and then they go again...its just ridiculous...

so newbies when you come onto this forum, please note the search function between the help function and member function in your top right hand corner...It will save us time and you the embarassment...

thankyou for your time...

Bye
    x-CarroT-x

2. Music   -   #2
    what do I put here? BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    this thread shoudl be pinned

3. Music   -   #3
    has anyone found a way around the screeching sounds? i think its the RIAA

4. Music   -   #4
    Celerystalksme's Avatar This Is My Clone BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Well said Carrot...i now have respect for you

anyways for you newbies out there if you read this...than you have been effcted by the kazaalicksballsformusic virus that is sweeping the world...

so goto Soulseek Pinned Topic to get your antidote for this terrible disease...

Laters

-Cely-

5. Music   -   #5
    you think the noises could be viruses or something? has anyone figure out what it is?

6. Music   -   #6
    I think it might be a supreme being...like ET trying to phone home during the songs...

7. Music   -   #7
    Hi it's Carrot again, just an update

I have a lot of topics about this subject already and they are all Here

Just type in Noise, RIAA or Weird...and you will get over 1000 posts about the exact same thing...

Have fun and enjoy your KLF experience,

Bye
    x-Carrot-x

8. Music   -   #8
    what do I put here? BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    we seriously ned to pinn this ask a mod to do it

9. Music   -   #9
    mogadishu's Avatar {}"_++()_><.,{}}[":+
    Originally posted by CrackheadDan@3 August 2003 - 01:03
    you think the noises could be viruses or something? has anyone figure out what it is?
    no you cant have viruses in mp3s... thats just the mp3.. that is the sound they put in.
    signature removed, check the boardrules.

10. Music   -   #10
    I would ask a mod to pin it but i will have to censor it for a better KLF community and would have to most probally add a bit more stuff into it...and also have to get Carrot&#39;s permission to use this as a pinned topic...But im sure i could do it all...If a mod read&#39;s this tell me what to do to get this pinned...

Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast