Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Skizo, did u know theres alot of news about your state :)

SAM's Avatar Fst philosopher BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    But seriously,who do you think is better for America as a president?
    from what i know?
    USA's budget is trillion dollars short.
    there is an economical depression coming.
    many people are losing there jobs daily.
    you are engaging in two fruitless wars and it seems you are going for the third one shortly.
    what's best for America?

For Serving Community

2. Lounge   -   #12
    grimms's Avatar Excuse Me? BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    Quote Originally Posted by Skizo View Post
    (as well as VT and RI. ).
    Don't wank too hard just yet. Hillary won Ohio and RI. Not VT. Obama swept that state. Lets hope the same for Texas.

Excuse Me?
    Didn't Think So!

3. Lounge   -   #13
    Quote Originally Posted by SAM View Post
    from what i know?
    you are engaging in two fruitless wars and it seems you are going for the third one shortly.
    what's best for America?
    Obama. Hillary is to wishy washy for me... plus i'm sick and tired of the last name Clinton or Bush at this rate. John McCain is too fucking old(Bush Version 2), Huckabee (See ya). I love the whole agent for "Change" movement going on in Obama's camp. Right now I'm "Sold" on that idea. Alot is going on in America right now, that needs to be acted upon. High Unemployment rate, Healthcare, Rising Gas Costs, Education, even the fucking dollar doesn't mean shit anymore in the US. Hopefully Obama can uplift those statistics alittle bit. Undo the mess, Bush put us in. Especially that ugly ass 9 Trillion Dollar deficit.

Excuse Me?
    Didn't Think So!

4. Lounge   -   #14
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Quote Originally Posted by SAM View Post
    from what i know?
    what's best for America?
    I think McCain will be best, but that's far too debatable to even attempt to discuss in an interwebs forum, imo.

Hardly topics for the Lounge and certainly difficult to answer in a few words but I'll try.

Our deficit is enormous, yes, and far more than a trillion dollars. Most of which is owed to oil related countries and China. The last countries we want to be in the pocket of, but...

Recession? More than likely but it has little to do with the deficit but more about federal rates, mortgage bs, etc... Economies go up and down... fact of life.

Many people lose jobs daily but many gain them as well. The average unemployment rate for 2007 was only 4.6%; not bad at all really. It isn't like it's difficult to find a job.

I can't speak too much about the war as I haven't paid too much attention in the past few months.

yo

5. Lounge   -   #15
    We all know that war was fabricated. For the "Real Power To Be's" The Oil companies. That war needs to end right now. Whoever ends up being the next president, needs to push the end war button. Oh yea? I forgot... If it's John McClain, then expect those troops to stay overseas in Iraq for another 100 years or so(So unnecessary).

Excuse Me?
    Didn't Think So!

6. Lounge   -   #16
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Quote Originally Posted by grimms View Post

Obama. Hillary is to wishy washy for me... plus i'm sick and tired of the last name Clinton or Bush at this rate. John McCain is too fucking old(Bush Version 2), Huckabee (See ya). I love the whole agent for "Change" movement going on in Obama's camp. Right now I'm "Sold" on that idea.
    Joining the flock, huh?

I also love how you quoted "Sold" on that idea.

Every President runs on the "change" ticket and it's old as fuck.

Quote Originally Posted by grimms
    Alot is going on in America right now, that needs to be acted upon. High Unemployment rate, Healthcare, Rising Gas Costs, Education, even the fucking dollar doesn't mean shit anymore in the US. Hopefully Obama can uplift those statistics alittle bit. Undo the mess, Bush put us in. Especially that ugly ass 9 Trillion Dollar deficit.
    We had an enormous deficit long before Bush was ever inaugurated. Not that he's done anything to help it, but neither has any other President.

The unemployment rate is not high.

As for health care, what about it?

Rising gas costs are almost wholly due to the selling nations figuring out that we will pay whatever we have to for gas.
    Last edited by Skizo; 03-05-2008 at 07:05 AM.

yo

7. Lounge   -   #17
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Quote Originally Posted by grimms View Post
    We all know that war was fabricated. For the "Real Power To Be's" The Oil companies. That war needs to end right now. Whoever ends up being the next president, needs to push the end war button. Oh yea? I forgot... If it's John McClain, then expect those troops to stay overseas in Iraq for another 100 years or so(So unnecessary).
    Wow... you really have some selective hearing there.

"Fabricated"? Get a fucking clue. That doesn't even deserve a further response. Go jerk off to Loose Change again or something...

And he didn't flat out say they would be there for 100 years, he said they would stay the course of this battle and finish what we started so that all we've done would not be in vain, whether that be 5 years, 50 years, or 100 years. It was an exaggeration to prove a point.

yo

8. Lounge   -   #18
    Quote Originally Posted by Skizo View Post
    Joining the flock, huh?

I also love how you quoted "Sold" on that idea.

Every President runs on the "change" ticket and it's old as fuck.

The unemployment rate is not high.

As for health care, what about it?

Rising gas costs are almost wholly due to the selling nations figuring out that we will pay whatever we have to for gas.
    Unfortunately your last statement holds very true. Theres not a fuck to do about gas. We need it. They know it. Equals big "Fuck You" to us. For all of us, until we can come up with a solid alternative (Not that hybrid shit either). Green?(Relating to Global Warming) but Please....

The unemployment rate is High in some states and low in others. I just heard the unemployment rate is significantly down in Texas and other surrounding states. I was surprised to hear that, but thats a good thing I guess. Not for Ohio though, the well has dried up. I only knew cause all three candidates pulled their "This state is suffering from low job rate" ads in Texas.

In my state "Massachussets" healthcare is a huge rising issue, due to the new tax penalty, where you get penalized on your Tax Returns, if you don't have health insurance, but they make it hard as fuck, for you to get it. If your unemployed, underage, or overage (65 or older).

Plus the plans and rate suck when you DO have it. I know I worked in various different Law Firms. Healthcare plans and rates need to be more sufficient, stable, cost effective, and less perplexing in most states (I can speak for the eastcoast only though).

The change theory? Yea it's bullshit. But Obama is spewing it better then the rest. Hey? thats how I see it at least.

Excuse Me?
    Didn't Think So!

9. Lounge   -   #19
    Skizo? Wanking to both Loose Change and Zeitgeist (First act was complete bullshit though). I don't trust John McCain(Judgement would be leery). He is for the war, which was originally fabricated. It was all over Oil, and profits like my previous post suggested(Fall on deaf ears then). As for the war? There were no weapons of mass destruction. If you believe that then go hibernate in a cave. I could live with Hillary if I had too. I think Obama is best fit at this current time though. I guess we will see in November.

Excuse Me?
    Didn't Think So!

10. Lounge   -   #20
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Maybe I'm a bit out of touch with regard to the health care issue. I get absolutely free health, dental, and vision with UPS and the insurance is excellent. The g/f gets free benefits as well with her company (logistics company). Not sure how old you are (I'll assume young if you buy into Loose Change) but the availability for insurance via employment has vastly improved in the past decade. So much so that employers couldn't find good help these days if it weren't being offered.

As for the economy in Texas, Forbes magazine named my resident city of Austin as the fastest growing city in the country last month. It's booming here.

yo

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast