Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Skizo, did u know theres alot of news about your state :)

lovewalrus's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    lets get some democrats in and maybe just maybe the dollar will be worth something again..?!
    "If i only had one wish in the world, i would be an ant, and be ripped, and get laid alot.....
    Hopefully i get two wishes...."

2. Lounge   -   #52
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    It isn't like the dollar is useless, it's just down.

And if we get a Democrat in, they'll just be giving it away anyhow.

yo

3. Lounge   -   #53
    grimms's Avatar Excuse Me? BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    The dollar ain't that bad, but Europe has a lot to brag about. Hopefully are next president will get are USD currency up again. Doubt it, but still hopeful.

Excuse Me?
    Didn't Think So!

4. Lounge   -   #54
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Quote Originally Posted by grimms View Post
    The dollar ain't that bad, but Europe has a lot to brag about. Hopefully are next president will get are USD currency up again. Doubt it, but still hopeful.
    Are you insinuating that the dollar is down due to some "W" error? It doesn't have anything to do with who the President is.

A lot of worrying has the US economy in a bit of a tailspin. The dollar plunges, financial markets crash, and the Federal Reserve is powerless to halt the collapse since cutting interest rates would send the dollar down even further.

Ever rising oil prices by foreign markets certainly don't help either.

yo

5. Lounge   -   #55
    Something Else's Avatar sex a wolf in a bag BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    I'll give ewe 50p for Canadia.
    Now go away.

6. Lounge   -   #56
    grimms's Avatar Excuse Me? BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    Quote Originally Posted by Skizo View Post
    Are you insinuating that the dollar is down due to some "W" error? It doesn't have anything to do with who the President is.

A lot of worrying has the US economy in a bit of a tailspin. The dollar plunges, financial markets crash, and the Federal Reserve is powerless to halt the collapse since cutting interest rates would send the dollar down even further.

No. But George Bush and the way he has run are country is partially the cause for it, also Rising Oil prices, Wall Street(the market crash), The overall economy failing, the mortagage crisis, crime, war (actually war is big business with bonds involved, but still.) Federal Reserve Central bank (Who we don't really need, but have been corrupted to believe we do need them, watch zeitgeist to get another perspective regarding them). It's funny to find out that bush's grandfather Prescott and Rockefeller started the Federal Reserve bank(your right, they can't decrease the cuts any further at this point). It's combination of a lot of things. Business just ain't booming in general like before, people are not even as drawn to are country as much as previous decades, years, etc. The U.K, and Europe period seems to be rising rapidly(Not a bad think, I would like to go to Europe one of these days). Everything seems to be booming oversea's. I think one day things will get better. It will take alot of hard work, time, and virtue.
    Last edited by grimms; 03-07-2008 at 11:55 PM.

Excuse Me?
    Didn't Think So!

7. Lounge   -   #57
    Something Else's Avatar sex a wolf in a bag BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    OK, 80p
    Now go away.

8. Lounge   -   #58

No. But George Bush and the way he has run are country is partially the cause for it, also Rising Oil prices, Wall Street(the market crash), The overall economy failing, the mortagage crisis, crime, war (actually war is big business with bonds involved, but still.) Federal Reserve Central bank (Who we don't really need, but have been corrupted to believe we do need them, watch zeitgeist to get another perspective regarding them). It's funny to find out that bush's grandfather Prescott and Rockefeller started the Federal Reserve bank(your right, they can't decrease the cuts any further at this point). It's combination of a lot of things. Business just ain't booming in general like before, people are not even as drawn to are country as much as previous decades, years, etc. The U.K, and Europe period seems to be rising rapidly(Not a bad think, I would like to go to Europe one of these days). Everything seems to be booming oversea's. I think one day things will get better. It will take alot of hard work, time, and virtue.
    woah there.. there are problems over there too... i think paying $18 to ride the tube to work is a joke, specially when there is no AC....

seriously though thank gowd that GWB is out or i would have been predicting a ReichDollar.....
    "If i only had one wish in the world, i would be an ant, and be ripped, and get laid alot.....

9. Lounge   -   #59
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)

No. But George Bush and the way he has run are country is partially the cause for it, also Rising Oil prices, Wall Street(the market crash), The overall economy failing, the mortagage crisis, crime, war
    No, no it isn't. I refer you to my previous statement.

Also, the rise in oil cost is due to how much the sellers are charging. Period.

All that other shit is just finger pointing... like crime. WTF does the President have to do with crime?

Crime is up or down depending on how city, county, or even state operates. Aggressive towards prosecutions, arrests, etc. The acts of the the President has little (if any at all) affect on the crime rate of any given area. I've never heard of a criminal committing a crime based on the actions (or lack of) of a President.

yo

10. Lounge   -   #60
    Crime is up or down depending on how city, county, or even state operates. Aggressive towards prosecutions, arrests, etc. The acts of the the President has little (if any at all) affect on the crime rate of any given area. I've never heard of a criminal committing a crime based on the actions (or lack of) of a President.
    it's true according to this book i read (freakenomics) abortion greatly effects crime rates... more abortions less crime... you do the math..?!

p.s. don't tell anyone i read teh books

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast