Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Skizo, did u know theres alot of news about your state :)

grimms's Avatar Excuse Me? BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    Thats good to hear. UPS good company(Had an interview with them once). Like I stated, not too sure about the westcoast. Healthcare is decent to good, if your employed by a big company (Preferably fortune 500 companies) this side of the states. I'm as old as KFlint. As far as loose change? Certain information within the movie has me pondering, quite a bit. Other parts? Bullshit just like Zeitgeist(First act). Yes, healthcare has improved overall, but still needs some serious tweaking. Especially for low income families. IT's also dependent on what state you live in as well.

Excuse Me?
    Didn't Think So!

2. Lounge   -   #22

3. Lounge   -   #23
    That means alot coming from you Mr. Tejas.

Excuse Me?
    Didn't Think So!

4. Lounge   -   #24
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    No idea what that means ^, but if you believe in Loose Change than this conversation is over. You're obviously an idiot.
    Last edited by Skizo; 03-05-2008 at 09:13 AM.

yo

5. Lounge   -   #25
    911 theorist's equal morons now? Why? I think there are alot of things behind 911 that have been covered up, and sealed away. Of course most of us now don't have any proof (If any) at all, they got rid of it. I tend to agree with some of the theories spewed in the loose change and zeitgeist movies. Especially The North American Union and the alleged demolition of the 911 buildings. That actually took down the buildings not the planes crashing. Ain't no plane build strong enough, that could of taken down those towers, on it's own merit.

Anyways back on topic. Lets hope Obama sealed the deal in Texas.

Excuse Me?
    Didn't Think So!

6. Lounge   -   #26
    Quote Originally Posted by Skizo View Post
    No idea what that means ^, but if you believe in Loose Change than this conversation is over. You're obviously an idiot.
    obviously not obvious.
    /fixed

4 years of college, vast amount of reading spanning various different subjects, and having my own opinion? Equals being an idiot. You sure sold me on that.

The shit and bleh mean't 911 theorist's are not moron's. You call Texas, Tejas right? That why i said Mr. Tejas. Oh the irony. Good-bye.

Excuse Me?
    Didn't Think So!

7. Lounge   -   #27
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Obviousment.

yo

8. Lounge   -   #28
    Quote Originally Posted by Skizo View Post
    Obviousment.
    Your full of

Excuse Me?
    Didn't Think So!

9. Lounge   -   #29
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Quote Originally Posted by grimms
    911 theorist's equal morons now? Why? I think there are alot of things behind 911 that have been covered up, and sealed away. Of course most of us now don't have any proof (If any) at all, they got rid of it. I tend to agree with some of the theories spewed in the loose change and zeitgeist movies. Especially The North American Union and the alleged demolition of the 911 buildings. That actually took down the buildings not the planes crashing. Ain't no plane build strong enough, that could of taken down those towers, on it's own merit.
    Putting words in my mouth now, huh?

Being a 911 theorist and believing in the "documentary" Loose Change are two completely different matters.

And saying that planes alone couldn't take down those buildings is absurd. Truth is, theorists can't stand up to the facts in this case. You just watched Loose Change and ate it as if it were spoon fed apparently.

Spoiler: Show

I have a four year degree as well but I'm not about to dispute what I saw happen and argue the word of literally thousands... tens of thousands of engineers around the country and world that agree on the proven facts in determining why the WTC fell.

You people who buy into this shit should be embarrassed of yourselves.

yo

10. Lounge   -   #30
    Like I previously stated. You have a right to your opinion as I do mine. It's ok to disagree, but to state that all 911 theorist's and believers of the Documentary loose change, are morons, is not a valid enough response. Post something with a little more substance. Show me the proven facts you speak of? I Hope not that contrived, spoiler post bullshit? You CAN'T. Embarrassed why? I'm happy.

All those "so called" engineers could of easily been swayed, diverted, or paid off completely, to falsify what they think happened. I'll stick with what I believe. Something else happened that day. I'll end this argument here. Cause it will continue to extend with nothing but useless banter(i'm right) posts and your not(Fucking irritating).

Excuse Me?
    Didn't Think So!

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast